I can't believe I used to eat that!!

Replies

• jawelding
    jawelding Posts: 9 Member
    I've eaten a bowl of cocoa puffs with nutella instead of milk more times than I should've .-.
  • LianaG1115
    LianaG1115 Posts: 453 Member
    I would make homemade fettucini alfredo with texas toast garlic bread!! And have seconds!!! I would also eat a whole Jim's Steakout Steak Hoagie Deluxe and either fries or deep fried mushrooms, I can't believe I engorged on so much!!! I get I was 275lbs but I still can't get that I ate that much!!!
  • skinny0000
    skinny0000 Posts: 90 Member
    Hot and ready pizza with family sized breadstick order, with 4 garlic butters
  • mgorham13
    mgorham13 Posts: 168 Member
    5 guys burger and fries. Two bacon cheeseburgers and the fries 1840 cal. 124g Fat 80 carbs Fries: 953 cal. 41g Fat 131g Carbs.
    One of my all time favorites: The Bloomin Onion from Outback it can't be too bad it's an onion right? 1953 cal. / 161g Fat / 116g Carbs......gooday mate!
  • PearlAng
    PearlAng Posts: 681 Member
    I eat so many sweets. Still do, really, but I haven't had these mega-binges in a year or two:

-I'd eat whole, family packs of birthday cake oreos. I just couldn't stop
    -Once, I made a dozen cinnamon buns with icing and ate them all
    -I'd finish a quart of ice cream in two sittings (or two days)
    -I ate two pints of Ben and Jerry's throughout a day
    -I ate a whole jar of wild squirrel cinnamon raisin peanut butter in one day
    -I'd get a bag of banana chips (almost a pound maybe) and I'd finish them all in one day

As a side note, I used to eat powdered cake mix by the spoonful. I stopped when I was fifteen I think, and even then I did it sporadically, but before I was ten this was a weekly occurrence. I wouldn't finish the box, but it would be a fair amount. Oddly enough, never had a weight problem!
  • Aemely
    Aemely Posts: 694 Member
    canadjineh wrote: »
    I used to buy a chunk 1/4-1/3 lb of good imported cheese (interesting types like Jarlsberg, Real Swiss, Smoked Gouda, Extra Old Cheshire, etc) - cut open the package and eat til gone as one snack. Still tempted once in a while... I am a cheese fiend - the older and more flavourful, the better.

Whoa. Expensive habit!! I like the $$ cheese, but I pre-portion it now. :p Nom-nom-nom. My cat prefers Dubliner, but gets by with President Brie. :lol:
  • karyabc
    karyabc Posts: 830 Member
    mine wasn't so creative, Kraft mac and cheese (heavenn :# ) , a whole box for me! (that thing is suppose to be share for 4 people? not fairr :s , and a box of cereal and 1 L of milk wouldn't last for that a weekend <3
  • obscuremusicreference
    obscuremusicreference Posts: 1,320 Member
    I have never in my life sat down and eaten an entire anything. That's why I think weight loss/counting calories was such a hard concept for me for so many years. I genuinely believed that my bloodwork was incorrect and I certainly did have some sort of thyroid/metabolic disorder: I was a constant, all-day-and-all-night drinker and grazer. Starbucks in the morning. Full-calorie sodas. Starbucks in the afternoon. Mixing rum with full-calorie coke every night--four or five times. Constant grazing--if I went in the kitchen for a pen, I was coming out with a cookie or two.

I don't have trigger foods, I have trigger behaviors.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Aemely wrote: »
    canadjineh wrote: »
    I used to buy a chunk 1/4-1/3 lb of good imported cheese (interesting types like Jarlsberg, Real Swiss, Smoked Gouda, Extra Old Cheshire, etc) - cut open the package and eat til gone as one snack. Still tempted once in a while... I am a cheese fiend - the older and more flavourful, the better.

Whoa. Expensive habit!! I like the $$ cheese, but I pre-portion it now. :p Nom-nom-nom. My cat prefers Dubliner, but gets by with President Brie. :lol:

Man President Brie just doesn't compare to the real brie you get in France. It's sad.

And yeah, 1/3 lb of cheese was a normal serving size for me, with half a baguette. Nom.
  • CupcakeCrusoe
    CupcakeCrusoe Posts: 1,355 Member
    Steak tartare is my favorite thing OMG. For those thinking of attempting, when you go to your grocer, get a hunk of meat from the deli counter, and have them grind it for you, that way you're not rolling the dice on multiple cows having worms. Make sure they use clean equipment, and trim as much fat as they can for you. Usually if you tell the butcher what you want (steak tartare), they'll be willing to help you get it. :smile:
  • HipsterWhovian
    HipsterWhovian Posts: 195 Member
    edited December 2014
    I used to order a large meat pizza from Dominos with extra dip, garlic bread, Pepsi and cookie dough or doughnuts or whatever they had at the time, and would eat the whole thing. I would feel awful at the end of it, but it didn't stop me.
    Now, if we do have Dominos, I might still eat 5-6 slices of large pizza, but nothing else with it, and that's only if I'm really hungry, and I make sure it fits within my day.
  • kailibertsch
    kailibertsch Posts: 139 Member
    The worse thing I would eat was a potato chip sandwich. 2 slices of white bread with lots of mayo and a bunch of sour cream and onion pringle chips. I also ate way to much sweets. I was once proud of eating and drinking nothing but chocolate for one day. Don't understand why I was proud of that. smh

I use to make this exact sandwich as well...except I used ketchup. Never even thought about mayo. What a missed opportunity. Lol.
  • sagy1cor
    sagy1cor Posts: 11 Member
    Dominos Cheese stuffed bread - the feta & spinach one and taco bell. I still cave for the cheese queserdillers. Basically anything with cheese is my downfall. But I have learned to eat less of it. Less is more, right?
  • court_alacarte
    court_alacarte Posts: 219 Member
    edited December 2014
    ohhh man i almost forgot: when i just started 8th grade, i had this habit of eating cookie dough like a popsicle. i would munch on it while i was at the computer and then lay it on my desk and be too lazy to put it back in the fridge. then the next day i'd come home and it was there all crusty and stuff at the top, but i'd start going at it again!!! luckily this didn't last too long.
  • marykate_1203
    marykate_1203 Posts: 164 Member
    Oh my gosh... I love all the honesty on here. But I am GAGGING at some of the responses! haha.. I know, we are all human.
    Mine? Chinese food. Like, daily.
  • healthyfit125
    healthyfit125 Posts: 8 Member
    edited December 2014
    entire bag of Smartfood White Cheddar Popcorn (yeah, the party size)
    entire jar of peanut butter in a day (still struggling with this one)
    whole boxes of oreos
    nutella, strawberry jam and cheddar cheese (really, really thick slices!) sandwich on cinnamon raisin bread. incredible!

more recently, i ate whole BOX of coconut chocolate chip Clif bars (12 bars!) in a day. So glad I was working out...
  • kaylacollinscna
    kaylacollinscna Posts: 102 Member
    Oh my, I don't even know where to start... let's see...
    When I was little all we would drink was sodas. I was having about 6 cans of soda a day, nothing else to drink.
    I've eaten half an ovenstuffer by myself.
    I've had a whole bag of tostitos chips with nacho cheese dip.
    I've eaten half of a roll of cookie dough by myself.
    I've eaten about a dozen cookies by myself.
    I've eaten an entire box of brownies by myself..
    On date nights with my ex we'd go to BWW and get the Ultimate Nachos. I'd eat half of it and then I'd eat a snack size thing of boneless bbq wings with ranch dip.
    When we went to Olive Garden I'd eat about 3-4 breadsticks, 2-3 bowls of soup, and about half of my plate of pasta (I'd take home the rest) and about 4-5 cups of their peach tea.
    I've eaten half a carton of icecream in one sitting.
    I've eaten half a container of chocolate frosting on my own in one sitting. Just sitting there, with a spoon...
    I've eaten an entire box of strawberry poptarts in a day
    I've eaten whole pizzas by myself. Think stuffed crust DiGiorno pizzas.
    I've drank a half-gallon of chocolate milk in a day.
    When I used to go to McDonalds all the time I would always either get the big breakfast with hotcakes if it was the morning or a large 10 piece chicken nugget meal with a large dr. pepper if it was dinner time. There was a period of time when I had the big breakfast with hotcakes every morning for about a week.
  • DeeMau
    DeeMau Posts: 8 Member
    It's a texture thing for me and I still fight with it. I love rich, creamy textures. I love sour cream old fashioned doughnuts (who doesn't like fried dough??), cheesecake, mashed potatoes, creamed spinach, alfredo sauce with pasta, cheesy rice dishes. I really have to watch myself. I'm also quite an avid cook and that's one of my problems. I may have no prepackaged cookies or sweets but if I have honey, flour and butter I can make something yummy and calorie dense. I also never had a problem with sweets until I had my son so now I'm fighting that....The positive thing? I'm a happy person now. Still dealing with the aftermath of bad habits and emotional eating but it's coming under my control.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Oh we don't have these here, but Kinder Surprise (those chocolate egg shells with a toy in the middle). I used to eat them 3-4 boxes at a time (3 in a box, and they are pretty sizable) when I was a teen.
  • PearlAng
    PearlAng Posts: 681 Member
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Oh we don't have these here, but Kinder Surprise (those chocolate egg shells with a toy in the middle). I used to eat them 3-4 boxes at a time (3 in a box, and they are pretty sizable) when I was a teen.
    Ooooh, I love Kinder Surprise. My friend would bring back a few for each of us, and that's the only time we would get it because we don't have it in the US. She used to live in Germany but went back for frequent visits. I'm still friends with her but she hasn't been to Germany in a few years.