WOW.... 55lbs down and feeling amazing! (with pictures)

123457»

Replies

• Curves for days...you look amazing girl. Good job on all your hard work.
  • x3vanessaxo
    x3vanessaxo Posts: 23 Member
    You were beautiful before, now you are drop dead GORGEOUS! Congratulations on your success and thank you for posting! :smiley:
  • FrenchMob
    FrenchMob Posts: 1,167 Member
    Wow! Your breathtaking. Good job! B)
  • DonnaAnn64
    DonnaAnn64 Posts: 74 Member
    wow...congratulations on all your hard work !
  • Jojomotivated
    Jojomotivated Posts: 141 Member
    You look amazing! I so want those curves!
  • jwanger03
    jwanger03 Posts: 1 Member
    Wow great job!! Thank you for motivating the rest of us!!
  • SarBear00b
    SarBear00b Posts: 188 Member
    You're a knockout!!! Seriously love the swimsuit photo!! Congrats on your success girly
  • greenstickfarms
    greenstickfarms Posts: 1 Member
    You have done an awesome job!
  • BRobertson23
    BRobertson23 Posts: 150 Member
    Congratulations! I'm hoping to rock my first two piece this coming summer as well! I have 11 lbs to my initial goal weight, but I'm thinking I might try to lose an additional 10 lbs. I never thought I would make it as far as I have, so knowing that's it IS POSSIBLE to meet a goal like that makes me want to create a new weight goal. Appreciate stories like your's. Thanks for sharing!
  • Hi! Congratulations on everything and I just want to add a question on where did you get the Caricature in the photo? I know someone in AZ who does them and I recognize his style. Maybe he is the same person, great!
  • Cortneyrenee04
    Cortneyrenee04 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Drop dead gorgeous!!!

I didn't see the monkey, either!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!