Any women out there have mixed feelings about losing curves?

1234568»

Replies

• Sapporo
    Sapporo Posts: 693 Member
    I don't like losing my boobs, so far I have gone from DD44 to a C36 (and I can tell I could go down to 34 already but just don't want to :( )
    However, my butt is actually getting bigger the last few months as the rest of me gets smaller. I lift heavy on the dead lifts and squats, and do weighted walking lunges. Loving those new proportions, and will always have my wide hips.
    Implants may be in my future seeing that I have around 50lbs left to go.
  • sweedee1218
    sweedee1218 Posts: 98 Member
    It can all go as far as I am concerned!!! I just want this weight off my body!! My husband on the other hand has threatened to force feed me cheese burgers if I get too small! :p
  • JayRuby84
    JayRuby84 Posts: 557 Member
    I have no issue losing fat from my boobies. I love small boobs and with a toned body it makes them look even better. Losing weight and toning up is making my body look even more curvy, not less.
  • Jkj95
    Jkj95 Posts: 64 Member
    edited December 2014
    I actually want to lose a bit of curves, because it'd make it easier to find clothes due to me having kind of large hips,thighs and bust and a small waist. Plus, I kind of want the "toned" look more now anyway.
  • mykaylis
    mykaylis Posts: 320 Member
    mykaylis wrote: »
    Aviva92 wrote: »
    I went from this:

xd889jg3fm6x.jpg

to this (taken this am)

5rtew8fgqp6b.jpg

So I feel like my curves are getting better. I especially love my waist :)

I've always had big boobs though, even at a size 4. Right now I'm a 36DDD, and there's not much fat on them, so I don't think they'll shrink much more.

You can totally create curves, too. Especially in the butt area (squats, hip lifts, and plie's are what I do).

wow yeah, your boobs look a lot bigger in the second pic.

agreed. i love your shape and am totally jealous cause i know i'll never achieve it! well done :)

Oh I'm sorry. I didn't post the photos to make anyone feel bad :(

not at all! i'm extremely happy for you! i love seeing pictures like this so i can be a little cheering squad.
  • aylajane
    aylajane Posts: 979 Member
    edited December 2014
    I have the biggest (ie curviest) butt I have ever had and I owe it all to squats and deadlifts. I have always been a "board" - chest, waist, hips all same size... LIke 40-40-40 -> no waist. I now actually have a really nice waist, my arms are all curvy and nice.

I always looked like a weeble. I would lose weight and look like a smaller weeble. Lifting weights for the past year I think I actually look like a woman now :) It feels odd, but I like it!

Muscles are what give you a shape. If you lose weight and do not do something to keep the muscle, you lose it... Flat butt, saggy chest, skinny arms, etc. Pump up those muscles and fill it back out ASAP!
  • mitch16
    mitch16 Posts: 2,113 Member
    I wasn't saying that a C cup is small--it's just small for me.

I've had to wear underwire bras as long as I could remember. Even when my BMI hovered around 18 (and before I had discovered professional bra fitters) I wore a size 36D bra. I remember being told by the women at the bridal salon that the really pretty frilly underwear "didn't come that big [as I needed]." (And I wasn't fat--my BMI was 20!) When I was pregnant with my son I shot up to a 38J. Last year, at a BMI of 22 I was wearing a 32F. As recently as August I measured into a 32F (or a 34DD in some workout bras). And now I'm in a 32C. It's just weird to me that they disappeared so drastically and quickly after I'd kind of been used to having them for the last 30 years--they just sort of seem like deflated balloons now. :(

(But yes, size 32C bras are much easier to find off the rack--and I can find workout bras that are fun colors and not basic black or white!)
  • opalsqueak007
    opalsqueak007 Posts: 433 Member
    Yes OP. ;) I have lost boobs and bottom. I don't like it either, but it's so much better for my health ;)
  • maria0elisa
    maria0elisa Posts: 199 Member
    aylajane wrote: »
    I have the biggest (ie curviest) butt I have ever had and I owe it all to squats and deadlifts. I have always been a "board" - chest, waist, hips all same size... LIke 40-40-40 -> no waist. I now actually have a really nice waist, my arms are all curvy and nice.

I always looked like a weeble. I would lose weight and look like a smaller weeble. Lifting weights for the past year I think I actually look like a woman now :) It feels odd, but I like it!

Muscles are what give you a shape. If you lose weight and do not do something to keep the muscle, you lose it... Flat butt, saggy chest, skinny arms, etc. Pump up those muscles and fill it back out ASAP!

hmmm interesting! I also have no waist... maybe I need to try this!