starting over

so for the past few weeks...i haven't been sticking to my diet..and i'm affaid to find out what i have gained back...so tomorrow i'm going to weigh in and start over!!!

Replies

• so for the past few weeks...i haven't been sticking to my diet..and i'm affaid to find out what i have gained back...so tomorrow i'm going to weigh in and start over!!!
  • mee too.. except I seem to start over everyday. So, Dec 1 is my new official start and I really want to do it. I meant to do it on Friday, the day after Thanksgiving, but it was my step daughter's 7th birthday and we've had cake and other unhealthy things going on this weekend so I am starting fresh tomorrow.

It's so tough.
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    dec 01, starting over as well.
    went from 289 to 238 to 200 in 2007.
    Now I am back up 235.
    I am miserable
  • I am with you girls. I was doing really well, with lots of energy and motivation but then me and the kids got a terrible cold that knocked me out for almost 3 weeks. I am just now starting to feel up to working out again and I really want to look better for New Years. And the fact that we've finally finished all the Halloween candy makes it easier:laugh: