My arms are skinny--increase volume?

Replies

• JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    well I have never snapped my ankle- and I support minimalist shoes in the gym- so perhaps my evil twin??

or wait- maybe I'm the evil twin?
  • 3laine75
    3laine75 Posts: 3,070 Member
    MrM27 wrote: »
    Am I bugging out or did someone delete my post right above this with the girl deadlifting in high heels?

I can still see it. Haven't seen that video though - sounds amazing, away to google.
  • 3laine75
    :open_mouth:

Cheers for posting, what a d!ck
  • PwrLftr82
    PwrLftr82 Posts: 945 Member
    OMG....that's so disgusting. What a moron!!!
  • MagnumBurrito
    MagnumBurrito Posts: 1,070 Member
    edited December 2014
    Sweet *kitten* video JoRocka. Like the way you shot it.
  • Wheelhouse15
    Wheelhouse15 Posts: 5,575 Member
    I'll have to try that lunge variation one of these days.
  • JoRocka

Well- it's kind of just how I had to shoot it- the row plateform is right there- and I couldn't to them the other way- so yep- lots of butt... so be it. LOL.
    It's definitely a thing... it kicks my *kitten*- quiet a bit. and you have to be okay with the idea that not every lunge will land well- so if you're okay taking that risk- it's worth it... you can really work on the stability of taking a "bad land" and still work with it... rather than just- oh I stepped sideways and now my knee is blown out.

It's a thing. LOL- but now you know- releve- and passe... you can cut the releve too- and just lift that leg straight up and pause- which is a nice medium step between for working up.

Also- I'm lazy- I don't do calves- so this is my calf work out.
  • GuybrushThreepw00d
    GuybrushThreepw00d Posts: 784 Member
    Supersets for super use of time whilst in the gym;

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/benblack9.htm
  • TFaustino67
    TFaustino67 Posts: 551 Member
    JoRocka wrote: »

Well- it's kind of just how I had to shoot it- the row plateform is right there- and I couldn't to them the other way- so yep- lots of butt... so be it. LOL.

You had at me 'butt' - great lunges tho Jo
  • JoRocka
    :D
  • 3laine75
    Those look HARD, I have a hard enough time with just walking lunges =D
  • Wheelhouse15
    3laine75 wrote: »
    Those look HARD, I have a hard enough time with just walking lunges =D

I can only really do split squats at my gym right now. :(
  • JoRocka
    Well in theory you could do it forward- then just step straight back- no rule says you have to go forward for 25 yards :p
  • feralX
    feralX Posts: 334 Member

It's definitely a thing... it kicks my *kitten*- quiet a bit. and you have to be okay with the idea that not every lunge will land well- so if you're okay taking that risk- it's worth it... you can really work on the stability of taking a "bad land" and still work with it... rather than just- oh I stepped sideways and now my knee is blown out.

It's a thing. LOL- but now you know- releve- and passe... you can cut the releve too- and just lift that leg straight up and pause- which is a nice medium step between for working up.

Also- I'm lazy- I don't do calves- so this is my calf work out.

Not lots of butt...just the right amount ;)
    Thanks for the visual on the releve and passe. You're kick *kitten*, very impressive...although some of that endurance I credit to the makeup.
    Great new pic, much better than the gainer...ya really prettied up the thread!
  • Wheelhouse15
    Well in theory you could do it forward- then just step straight back- no rule says you have to go forward for 25 yards :p

Ok, got me there, but I was just trying to avoid that whole walking thing cause that's just to much coordination. ;)
  • JoRocka
    Don't be a weiny just do the things lol. I personally hate straight forward and back lunges. So weird to me. Whatever... No one likes lunges anyway - might add will just go ham on them. No one got awesome by doing the easy thing
  • Wheelhouse15
    Don't be a weiny just do the things lol. I personally hate straight forward and back lunges. So weird to me. Whatever... No one likes lunges anyway - might add will just go ham on them. No one got awesome by doing the easy thing

Last line is the truth!