Trophy Women friends

Noogynoogs
Noogynoogs Posts: 1,028 Member
I have noticed on this site that some men are collecting trophy women friends - maybe for future perving lol :-). Some women may do this also for future perving.

Replies

• gmorris82
    gmorris82 Posts: 19 Member
    It is almost certainly for perving, probably the hope of more too, because why wouldn't that hot girl on the other side of the planet want to hook up.

The less likely explanation is that people want to have a friends list of people that are achieving their goals whether they are diet or exercise based to keep their motivation high.
  • Noogynoogs
    I agree, it's a good site for achieving goals and and getting friends - everyone has their own agenda for joining and hopefully they will lose some weight along the way!
  • gmorris82
    gmorris82 Posts: 19 Member
    edited December 2014
    I used to do a lot of rock climbing, and the mentality was that you don't get better at climbing by hanging out with climbers of your grade.

I guess it depends on what the trophy friend looks like, if they are just attractive then it is probably for trophy purposes, if they are really fit, healthy, etc. then it's likely to be for motivational learning purposes
  • Noogynoogs
    True, I have a mixed friends list from all over the world. Ranging from stay at home mums to vegetarian friends, personal trainers and bodybuilders. My philosophy is that with all their knowledge and experience, I will lose weight and get healthier in the process.
  • Noogynoogs
    Thank you!
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    While there are many pervs (men and women, mind you), you are kinda jumping to the conclusion and you are doing it poorly I am afraid. This site has like 90% females compared to males (just a number I pulled out, idk, lots of female here compared to men). So typically you will see more women than men here.

Men like me who are (or at least, were once) active on the site get tons of FR. Typically, by the females. Doesn't really mean we are collectors or anything. Just means that we are FR'd mostly by women.
  • Noogynoogs
    Can see you point on this one. :-)
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,470 Member
    No way. Definitely for perving lol. ;)
  • BigDougie1211
    BigDougie1211 Posts: 3,530 Member
    C'mon it's Christmas - tis the season to be perving....
  • Noogynoogs
    Mmmm
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Noogynoogs wrote: »
    I have noticed on this site that some men are collecting trophy women friends - maybe for future perving lol :-). Some women may do this also for future perving.

i only do it for current perving... i dont friend fattys on the off chance they'll be smoking hot in 12 months time...
  • Noogynoogs
    Lol love it!
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    The perving is a motivational service to the recipient. To help encourage their fitness goals.
  • SwitzEngine
    SwitzEngine Posts: 3,418 Member
    ^^lol
  • Noogynoogs
    Haha
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    all the men I would like to add for trophy purposes or perving never accept my FR.. but I love my FL that I have acquired and sometimes just a persons personality will win you over no matter if they are trophy material or not...
  • Organicgasm
    Organicgasm Posts: 592 Member
    The perving is a motivational service to the recipient. To help encourage their fitness goals.
    Haha. Yes.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    I once read that someone projects their motivations on others. So, are you collecting good looking people for perving on?
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    MFP girls can't help it if they're hot.
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    I collect trophy people to perv on their personal achievements. My FL is awesome.