Weightloss programme

1. Get off your *kitten* and move.
2. Eat less - it doesn't matter what calories you are eating just don't stuff your face. Easier said than done lol :-)

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Great program!
    B)
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Noogynoogs wrote: »
    2. Eat less - it doesn't matter what calories you are eating just don't stuff your face. Easier said than done lol :-)

While I realize you are trying to be helpful and funny, you are doing it wrong and possibly hurting people rather than helping.

In order to lose weight, you don't need to "Get off your *kitten* and move." It would definitely help create a caloric deficit, but this isn't a requirement. Also, yes, the calories would matter. If your TDEE is 2,000 calories, then most certainly you eating more will cause you to gain weight and eating less would cause you to lose weight. Also, there is nothing wrong with stuffing your face. I often eat once a day and my calories for that one time is 2,000 calories typically. I am still losing weight and anyone who have seen me eat can certain testify that I am stuffing my face.

You are correct though, its easier said than done. Which is why we have these diary tools where you can track and slowly change your habit.
  • Noogynoogs
    Noogynoogs Posts: 1,028 Member
    Point taken :-)
  • Noogynoogs
    Noogynoogs Posts: 1,028 Member
    I know I continually stuff my face. That's why I use this site. Thanks for the advice.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Noogynoogs wrote: »

:huh: