What keeps you up at night?

1235»

Replies

• lisalips30
    lisalips30 Posts: 1,519 Member
    when you think of certain people and imagine what they are doing. How they made you fell that day or if you will hear from them, can be a friend, a lover, a CRUSH, ohhhh and yes, urges, urges keep me up most of the nights.lol. so its my mind that wont rest.
  • Anahita_Swims
    Anahita_Swims Posts: 4,127 Member
    I sleep liek a rock the other time i cant sleep is when I'm hot :/
  • jpaulie
    jpaulie Posts: 917 Member
    lack of meds
  • TheNoLeafClover
    TheNoLeafClover Posts: 335 Member
    Depression, anxiety, and a lifelong struggle with sleep disorders.
  • ncwingnut71
    ncwingnut71 Posts: 292 Member
    My job.....my brain never shuts up.
  • BeardedYoung
    BeardedYoung Posts: 229 Member
    I think its anxiety... but I don't feel anxious. I have to use a CPAP and when the kids are watching TV and everyone is up and playing I fall right to sleep (I sleep in the living room) when everyone finally goes to bed I'm WIDE AWAKE... I have to feel totally exhausted to be able to out the CPAP mask on. All I know is when everyone else is asleep I can't sleep. I should be on C-shift...lol
  • monsoonseason
    monsoonseason Posts: 39 Member
    Anxiety here, too. I sleep very lightly and if anything wakes me up I'm up for the night. I suck at the "go to sleep" game.
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    My brain for sure. It only wants like 2-4 hours of sleep. Sometimes less. Then I start thinking of ridiculous things that don't matter, then try to think of why I feel so anxious!
  • _Figgzie_
    _Figgzie_ Posts: 3,506 Member
    Salma Hayak but I'm ok with it
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,821 Member
    Work stress
  • amymrls
    amymrls Posts: 1,673 Member
    My mom is dying and I am scared
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,821 Member
    I am so very sorry Amy. My dad passed in 2007, you are free to msg me if you need to talk. Great big hugs to you and mom!!
  • amymrls
    amymrls Posts: 1,673 Member
    I am so very sorry Amy. My dad passed in 2007, you are free to msg me if you need to talk. Great big hugs to you and mom!!
    Thank you, we sold our house to move in with her. It is hard and I am not sure how I feel about anything right now.
  • lsgibbs83
    lsgibbs83 Posts: 254 Member
    Some nights it's my brain running through everything. On a good night it's my boyfriend.
  • Lately this dang cold! Ugg
  • drabbits3
    drabbits3 Posts: 140 Member
    worrying about money--unemployed husband will do that for you...
  • mrsKOrtiz
    mrsKOrtiz Posts: 949 Member
    Crime shows. Nothing like watching something on criminal mind to go fast asleep too.
  • civilizedworm
    civilizedworm Posts: 796 Member
    edited December 2014
    When someone finally answers a question that has perplexed me I usually tell them "thanks now this won't have to reside in my anxiety closet and keep me up night."

They don't get the reference.
    blmd830109.gif
    The greatest comic ever.
  • Sardines in mustard sauce, dipped in yogurt