What to do about cravings?

Hello all:

What to do about cravings? :sad: I got cravings I believe because of the premenstrual time when it seems like I crave the high calories things and have sort of like muchies during that time. I haven't gone crazy on the munchies like I felt like. But does anyone know about what can be used that is a natural curve the appetite/cravings supplement?

Thanks for any info available on this. :smile:

jul

Replies

• Hello all:

What to do about cravings? :sad: I got cravings I believe because of the premenstrual time when it seems like I crave the high calories things and have sort of like muchies during that time. I haven't gone crazy on the munchies like I felt like. But does anyone know about what can be used that is a natural curve the appetite/cravings supplement?

Thanks for any info available on this. :smile:

jul
  • wkoon76
    wkoon76 Posts: 22
    When I have craving I'll usually just grab some veggies since they're pretty low in the calorie category and grab a large glass of water and drink it. Don't know if that'll help, hopefully it might help you. As for as the supplements for cravings, don't know much about that. Sorry can't be more of a help, have a good day and good luck.
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Workout or drink a glass of water to see if the craving goes away...if not then I will satidfy it with a healthy option...good luck..

dd
  • I have nightly craving like you wouldn't believe!! :devil: I try puzzles, bath, book etc. If these things won't work and an apple wont do, I will break down and have a 100 calorie packet. There nice because you can get them in the sweets or salts(my weakness) kinds. I'll sometimes have some saltine crackers with or w/out P.B. Good Luck!!!!!:wink:
  • opatt23
    opatt23 Posts: 90
    This happens to me all the time...

Usually if you heat up a mug of water and put some lemon juice and splenda that curves the appetite. And its a great diuretic for that water weight during your period. Good luck! :)