Support partner

Hello there. Recently I have discovered about myself that I am much more successful and retaining my health when I feel like I'm part of a team. I was wondering if there is anyone out there like me that I could pair with for weight loss who would like a weight loss buddy? I am 42 and have about 45kgs (100lbs) to lose. I'm looking for a buddy that has just started and is like me figuring out their plan and feels highly motivated. Let me know if this is you and it would be great to partner up with someone. Cheers!

Replies

• Kgerber777
    Kgerber777 Posts: 105 Member
    I have been at this for a little under a month and a half and have a long way to go. Feel free to add me =)
  • Today is my first day to log back in and actually track anything in months. Feel free to add me. I have over 100lbs to go and need people who will communicate and help motivate me as I will do the same in return.
  • 2015_Determined
    2015_Determined Posts: 2 Member
    I just started back on January 1and have 70lbs to go, Feel free to add me and a support partner.
  • Feel free to add me! I'm 25, mother of two boys with at least 40lbs to lose!
  • Today is my first day to log back in and actually track anything in months. Feel free to add me. I have over 100lbs to go and need people who will communicate and help motivate me as I will do the same in return.

Im in the same boat! Day 1 and woulf love to lose over 100 :smile:
  • Muddy_Yogi
    Muddy_Yogi Posts: 1,459 Member
    Those looking for some help....there is an annual adopt a noob program here. If you read through and see someone you like, message them, FR them...these people are offering to help.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10035755/2015-adopt-a-noob-official-mfp-thread/p1
  • Me too! Day 2, I have 5 stone to lose ideally! Long old slog but today I'm feeling in control and on top of it!
  • PattieCakes25
    PattieCakes25 Posts: 30 Member
    I began January 2 again. I'm looking to lose about 80 by the end of the year. If I don't make it, I'm okay with that. I have PCOS so the weight comes off slower. But I'm like you, I do much better with a bigger support group and people to keep me accountable.
    Feel free to add me. Or if you have Instagram @fitnesspattiecakes
  • babemagnet90
    babemagnet90 Posts: 2 Member
    I am just starting and need help! Help me!