I'm addicted and I need help...

123457»

Replies

• fotofreak01
    fotofreak01 Posts: 397 Member
    Sydking wrote: »
    Trust the yanks to put cream in your coffee. Whats wrong with normal milk. or even skim milk if you want.

I use full fat milk when i feel like it, adds like 40cal for 100 ml or so

Milk hurts my stomach or I would use that. =(
  • fotofreak01
    fotofreak01 Posts: 397 Member
    Tigg_er wrote: »
    Wish you the best of luck with that ! You have gone longer then I have.

Thanks! This is the longest I have actually quit, not just "pretend" quit and smoke one or two a day still...lol
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Sydking wrote: »
    Trust the yanks to put cream in your coffee. Whats wrong with normal milk. or even skim milk if you want.

I use full fat milk when i feel like it, adds like 40cal for 100 ml or so
    and trust the limeys to put milk in their tea.
  • I drink my coffee with smart sugar (a stevia sugar blend) and light milk. We don't really do powdered creamers or half and half here. Coffee in the US is always an experience. :p
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    edited January 2015
    I don't skimp.
    I've cut back to using steamed 1% milk instead of half and half like I used to...it's ok but is not the same.
    I don't use sugar but right now I'm using part 1% milk and part eggnog to make an eggnog latte.
    French press always. I don't care. I have few things in life that I refuse to compromise on. Coffee is one of those things. Will never give it up.

Having my first cup (or 2) now and then will stop by Panera for a large coffee with a couple espresso shots on my way to work.
    It fits into my calories, etc for the day. I see no need to give it up.