I need some MFP friends! I'm just starting out!

Replies

• Lorri127
    Lorri127 Posts: 36 Member
    I log on daily and constantly check in and track... I'd love to have motivating and encouraging friends along my journey. ANY of you feel free to add me as well! :)
  • Insanity2bSane
    Insanity2bSane Posts: 204 Member
    Feel free to add me. I am starting again and want to stay committed to logging everything that I eat. I feel that is a huge part of your success, to stay accountable.
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Hello, I have been on mfp for about 15 months, lost 34lbs but still have a long way to go.

Anyone is welcome to friend me but the following are MUSTS for me.
    1. You log onto mfp regularly
    2. You comment on post and not just use the like button.
    3. The support is two way and you give support to me in return for the support I give to you.

I do delete those that do not support and comment as I want to be a supportive friend on this journey.
    Good Luck to you all.
  • txteachermom
    txteachermom Posts: 83 Member
    hiskid24 wrote: »
    How do you add someone as a friend ?

Click on their name to bring up their profile, then click "add as friend." Really easy.
  • feel free to add me I am also on a waight loss journey!! I don't have but 2 friends not sure but my app won't let me add, I can accept them. I started MFP Nov. 22, 2014 have lost 16lb so far & have 30 more to go
  • I'm also new and any help motivation would be great! Need someone to give me a few tips on how to resist all the munchy yummy foods that are hiding in the cupboards
  • Feel free to add me. I just started a couple days ago. I'm working on losing 60-80 lbs.
  • mechongola181
    mechongola181 Posts: 8 Member
    I am new. I want to lose 30 pounds.
  • shned13
    shned13 Posts: 3 Member
    I'm brand new and am going to lose 40. I've started race walking again and am monitoring food everyday. I'm so happy I maintained over the holidays but really want January to be great in terms of how my body feels (and how I feel in it!). Anyone please add me.
  • Juliegray1963
    Juliegray1963 Posts: 96 Member
    I am new too. If u want add me as a friend.
  • Spiritwarrior2000
    Spiritwarrior2000 Posts: 16 Member
    Hey I'm always looking for new friends! I'm active daily! :smile:
  • ctaylor000
    ctaylor000 Posts: 7 Member
    New here too and would love to add some friends for motivation. Started logging Sunday, wow it's been eye-opening already. I want to lose 20 pounds and gain strength!
  • fingerrj
    fingerrj Posts: 2 Member
    jlang143 wrote: »
    Hi everyone! I'm Jenni and I am losing 70 lbs! I am finally getting serious about using MFP and need your support, motivation and ideas! I'm all about staying positive and motivational so if that sounds interesting, please add me as a MFP friend! Thanks!!!

• fingerrj
    fingerrj Posts: 2 Member
    This is my first day on MFP feel free to friend me. I need to lose and would appreciate any help and support!
  • ykia1
    ykia1 Posts: 6 Member
    Hi I'm on day 14 with 50 lbs to lose. Add me as a friend so we can motivate each other!!!
  • chelsinbama
    chelsinbama Posts: 10 Member
    Anyone add me for motivation!
  • PandoraGreen721
    PandoraGreen721 Posts: 450 Member
    Staying positive and motivating yourself and others are always good goals to have when starting your weight-loss journey! I'll send you an add! :)
  • lmummy
    lmummy Posts: 2 Member
    I'm also new and just getting started with MFP. Need some motivation and support. Feel free to add me.
  • You can add me too!! This is my first day to get started!!
  • ktdid626
    ktdid626 Posts: 185 Member
    New friends? Ok!