Calorie Killer Trainers - CHAT (Wk 15 01/08-01/14)

writemusic4him
writemusic4him Posts: 312 Member
edited January 2015 in Social Groups
Hi Everyone! Don't know if you are watching the show already or not...but how exciting for them tonight! Take a minute & think how good it will feel once you reach that same point...to have accomplished so much.

So here's a little silly, but have at it. Practice your personal, custom victory dance you will do when you reach your goal weight. Will it be a back flip like those football players? Have some fun & stay active :)

Don't forget to say if you did it for points :)

Replies

• Mspmpayne
    Mspmpayne Posts: 267 Member
    What a different person Sonia and Lori look like in dresser. Oh geez here start the tears. This is going to be a good episode.
  • lifeisspiffy
    lifeisspiffy Posts: 166 Member
    I love makeover week. Can't wait to see the family and trainer reactions.
  • Mspmpayne
    WOW Toma looks SOOOOO different now.
  • Mspmpayne
    Watching Woody with his kids is almost too much. So sad his wife isn't here to see how great he did. =(
  • lifeisspiffy
    I loved how surprised Sonya was to see her best friend there. They are all looking fantastic.
  • Mspmpayne
    edited January 2015
    How cool no one went home! Now to see next weeks what's up. Great teaser.

I did the victory dance during commercials. It looked stupid, and the looks on Craig and my dog's faces were priceless. ROTFL
  • Baby43204
    Baby43204 Posts: 123 Member
    i am here guys sorry started late but i am here and loving the new them they look so wonderful i cant waite to get to where i want to get and where the clothes i want to where and feel good in them
  • Baby43204
    i think Sonia and tomma look totally different man i cant Waite to feel as good as they do now
  • Baby43204
    woodys kids made me cry my eyes out cause i know how it feels to lose a parent cause i lost my dad 2 years ago this coming April and my son only has me cause he is not close to my husband and his real dad does not care about him at all so i know if something would happen to me he would go to a foster home so i really need to get into shape. i do it for him and he helps me allot through it.
  • Baby43204
    when i get to my goal weight i am going on a shopping spree then getting a makeover and wearing it to a very nice dinner.
  • Baby43204
    that was a wonderful show but it did not tell us who won between Scott and woody. everyone was shocked when they saw bob. i cant wait till next weeks show.
  • 12qw34
    12qw34 Posts: 139 Member
    Everyone looked amazing! Really liked the show and Tim Gunn! Lots of trash talking at Comeback Canyon! I am actually hoping Scott wins. He has come such a long way! He sure is focused!
    The cliff hanger was great!
    I did cry... Toma looked amazing! So did Scott Mitchell!
    i did not do my victory dance, but I have committed to exercising everyday!
    I am still in the process of figuring my formula for successful weight loss. Now that the holidays are over the tempting food is not around it is time to get busy again.
    I have recommitted to exercising, and I have given up alcohol until I reach my goal weight of 140lbs.
    I want to be as focused as Scott and Woody minus the trash talk!

• Baby43204
    i was active during the commercials doing my runway walk though.
  • joeysgirl10
    joeysgirl10 Posts: 106 Member
    love make over week... love scott... he looked amazing... I hope he made it back to the ranch.
  • musicfan4life30
    musicfan4life30 Posts: 543 Member
    I loved the makeovers! Everyone looked so amazing! Tim and Ken did a great job with the makeovers! :) Cannot wait to see who makes it back to the ranch next week with Bob from Comeback Canyon! :) I am rooting for Lori to win this season of Biggest loser! :)
  • writemusic4him
    writemusic4him Posts: 312 Member
    Makeover week is the best. And Tim Gunn is perfect for the clothes. Can't believe they left a cliff hanger :). Lori is def looking strong & skinny.
  • lifeisspiffy
    I practiced a victory dance, and it totally includes the running man because thats the best dance move =D
  • Baby43204
    is the no challenge or anything this week?
  • cycletrak1
    cycletrak1 Posts: 607 Member
    Looks like as of right now, we only have the Commercial Challenge-Your Victory Dance.

:flowerforyou:
  • Baby43204
    So I guess the only way to win this round is to lose allot of weight. Kinda sucks since tomorrow is my birthday
This discussion has been closed.