Busy MOM looking for friends who want to lose 20-30 lbs by summer

Replies

• wife2bo
    wife2bo Posts: 58 Member
    I too struggle with the weekends!!
  • memlady
    memlady Posts: 13 Member
    My goal is 30 pounds the end of summer, have two small ones very active lifestyles, gymnastics, track and field and just about any and everything else. Will definitely need motivation!
  • Angel_Grove_
    Angel_Grove_ Posts: 205 Member
    It's the reverse for me - by the time I get home from work and have dinner, I don't want to do ANYTHING. Weekends are better because I just have more time in general.
  • Princess4Run
    Princess4Run Posts: 135 Member
    Mom of 3 here, working full time and my 7 month old is a horrible sleeper so I'm pretty exhausted all the time. Finding time and motivation to exercise is very hard but I really want to lose the baby weight by summer. 20 lbs to pre-preggo weight and another 10 lbs to where I really can be comfortable with my body.
  • hotcoffee692
    hotcoffee692 Posts: 167 Member
    Can I still call it "baby weight" if my "baby" is three years old already? I think I can! Anyway, mom of two, trying to lose about a pound a week for the next 25 weeks or so. Feel free to add me, anyone - I'm on MFP whenever I can.
  • Tink1o5
    Tink1o5 Posts: 10 Member
    I'm a mom of two boys (3 and 5) I'm wanting to lose 50 lbs. :)
  • CanderWilver
    CanderWilver Posts: 19 Member
    Mom of four here. 6years, 3 years and 18 month old twins (we just had to go for one more, lol). I'm a stay at home mom for the most part but work some evenings and weekends as a waitress. I am about 20 lbs from pre pregnancy weight with about 10 more lbs to lose on top of that ideally. Finding time to workout has been my downfall in the past but the past week I've snuck some in almost every day. Feel free to add me (for some reason I can't figure out how from my phone).
  • ingridmv
    ingridmv Posts: 1
    edited January 2015
    Hi! I'm a mom of 3 ( 12, 10 & 4... ). I started #28dayjumpstartchallenge on monday and have been eating healthy and exercising every day this week! Its so hard to stay motivated and focused on me when I have the kids to look after... But I'm determined to make 2015 my year to get back in shape. I want to lose 60-70 lbs. total and at least 20 by summer!
  • carlyp79
    carlyp79 Posts: 95 Member
    I am a SAHM with 2 year old twins, and a husband with a chronic health condition (is improving with treatment but it still unpredictable) how do each of you find the will to fit in exercise?
    Some nights I get up 4, 5 or 6 times lately thanks to 2 yr molars coming through and a stupid dog that barks at nothing at 2am!
    Last year I was doing well, lost 12kg in 7 months, then BAM! Flu season. In 4 months I have put 8kg back on thanks to stress eating and fatigue. I have just started B12 injections due to a deficiency so I hope that will help.
  • Sue_t1104
    Sue_t1104 Posts: 5 Member
    Anybody can feel free to add me! I am a sahm of a 4 yr old & a 14 month old. I have 35 lbs to lose to get back to my pre baby weight. I have been around 160-165 for 14 months & i hate it! I miss feeling confident in my clothes or walking around in a bathing suit. I need people who will keep me motivated & accountable. My hubby is so well trained, he tells me how sexy i look all the time & then brings home my favorite junk food.
  • jls1788
    jls1788 Posts: 30 Member
    I'm a 37 yr old mom of 3 boys (7,6 and 3) need to lose 20 lbs!! Need some accountability! Anyone that would like to be friends, send a request :)
  • krizaten33
    krizaten33 Posts: 63 Member
    mom of 1. trying to get rid of the no longer "baby "weight with my 13 month old. Add me too! the more the better.
  • amlygo
    amlygo Posts: 126 Member
    I've been up and down and trying to lose it all for good this time. Some of my friends have left mfp and I need motivation again!
  • bananna30
    bananna30 Posts: 149 Member
    Busy mom to six kiddos, feel free to add me if you are an active user! Good luck on your weight loss journeys ladies:)
  • shellssz
    shellssz Posts: 23 Member
    I added you! I'm a new mom. I have a 10 month old boy. I've lost the 62lbs I gained while pregnant and now looking to lose about 15-20!!
  • Bjrice303
    Bjrice303 Posts: 2 Member
    All please feel free to add me as a friend. I'm a mother of 3 (14, 11 & 10). I lost 40 pounds in 2013 and gained it back in 2014. THis year is my last time with the ups and downs. Life is about to get busier with spring sports starting and I'm a night shift RN.
  • rosebuds_78
    rosebuds_78 Posts: 6 Member
    Busy mom of 2, and I need to lose 30! Would love to give and get motivation from moms in the same boat! Please feel free to add me!
  • Bettyboag
    Bettyboag Posts: 218 Member
    I'm a busy mum to 3 kids 6,9 and 16 and I work full time. Have regained some kg's in 2014 that I lost in 2013 due to chaos eating and would like to lose 5 kgs to feel better about myself. Did regain about 9 kgs but don't want to be forever be working hard to stay there. I feel that 55kgs will be achievable long term(I am a duck) and I will be able to fit my old clothes again. Please feel free to add me
  • I have three kids myself looking to lose 20 lb by summer new to this not sure how to add ! Looking for motivation !!
  • I'm in! Friend me!