Almost 27- I like to eat and drink! I need some women support!

Hello! My name is Lauren. I've done this a bunch of times but looking for women around my age who are like me. I like to eat,love to eat actually and I also enjoy cocktails which we all know add the calories!Please add me for support!

Replies

• Me too don't normally drink unless socially but I love finding recipes for anything. Add?
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Same age here, feel free to add me! :)
  • izzy2224
    izzy2224 Posts: 19 Member
    Ditto, feel free to add me.
  • hurricaneemly
    hurricaneemly Posts: 23 Member
    Feel free to add me. 27 and learning how to be responsible while still living a tasty existence :)
  • blcook23
    blcook23 Posts: 10 Member
    Same here...28..I kicked the alcohol out the door in October! I have had the 1 or 2 drinks on NYE and the holidays. I don't want to enter the age of 29 being unhealthy!
  • FitFitzy331
    FitFitzy331 Posts: 308 Member
    vodka/gin/rum and soda become your best friend when going out lol I'm 28, turning 29 in a few months and am still trying to be responsible (most of the time ;) )
  • Me too! I'm 27 and a prediabetic vegetarian with a MAJOR weakness for carbs and social drinks with friends. I could definitely use some support- especially with low carb tasty options! Feel free to add me!
  • txlawyer87
    txlawyer87 Posts: 14 Member
    Same here...27 and love love love fruity cocktails and carbs! I've lost 10 lbs so far but looking to lose a ton more! I've had success with cooking from SkinnyTaste.com recipes. I've lost the weight in only 2 weeks! Feel free to add me.
  • Will_Run_for_Food
    Will_Run_for_Food Posts: 561 Member
    Same here, ladies! I'm 28 and like to play hard now and again but currently I am trying to lose a few lbs for my honeymoon next month so have kicked booze altogether. It's only been 12 days so far but I do feel pretty good. I'm always looking to give and receive more motivation, so feel free to add me!
  • jordolini
    jordolini Posts: 1 Member
    Same here...I really love food. I don't have too much of a problem with alcohol calories but I just am a true foodie who loves to cook. I am 24. Since college I have put on about 20 pounds and think the only way I will finally get it off is with support and others holding me accountable!
  • franny256
    franny256 Posts: 1 Member
    I have zero self control with what I eat and can always be tempted to have a cheeky glass of wine. All support and guidance is welcome and needed! I thought is been eating better and drinking less but seem to be gaining! Just bought myself a nutri bullet and did an online order for nothing but fresh fruit and veg - hardcore health kick, I seriously hope it kick starts the weight loss! Does anyone have a nutribullet? Any good low cal recipes to share? X
  • gbjess204
    gbjess204 Posts: 27 Member
    franny256 wrote: »
    I have zero self control with what I eat and can always be tempted to have a cheeky glass of wine. All support and guidance is welcome and needed! I thought is been eating better and drinking less but seem to be gaining! Just bought myself a nutri bullet and did an online order for nothing but fresh fruit and veg - hardcore health kick, I seriously hope it kick starts the weight loss! Does anyone have a nutribullet? Any good low cal recipes to share? X

I am also eating less (calorie wise) and drink less and I am GAINING!!! I can not find anything that wants to work. I stay dedicated to working out and eating right but my body is like "nope its cold out I am putting fat on you like it or not"
  • lilawolf
    lilawolf Posts: 1,690 Member
    I cook a lot and eat a lot. Pizza and at least 1 bottle of wine is usually on my weekly menu. Sometimes I'm bulking and eating A LOT. Right now, I'm in a quick/short cut before a trip starting Saturday. I'm 25. Add me if you'd like.
  • GreatCthulhu
    GreatCthulhu Posts: 93 Member
    I am 28 and like to eat and drink as well! Cutting back on the alcohol and trying to learn portion control.

Good luck!
  • Kate8059
    Kate8059 Posts: 29 Member
    Hey add me! Im 26 and love to eat and love beer!
  • mickeybrook
    mickeybrook Posts: 9 Member
    I'm 27 in March. I'm new to MFP and would love some friends for motivation!

My vices also happen to drinking and eating, especially on friend nights.

My goal is to lose 15 lbs for my wedding in October :).
  • helenjn
    helenjn Posts: 24 Member
    Hi there, just turned 27 and love to cook and eat...hence I'm here. Don't mind a cocktail or a refreshing glass of vino either. Feel free to add me for support :)
  • veemcee
    veemcee Posts: 30 Member
    1987 must have been the year of the beer! I'm a 27 year old social drinker as well. I've cut back tremendously and only drink water (dies inside) unless its a special occasion. My goal is to lose 20 by the end of May. Feel free to add!
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    lol. So thought this was going to be "one of those threads"... Great hook. Best wishes on a marvelous journey.
  • Same here! 22 and sometimes feel like wine is my best friend! Feel free to add me!