Unexpected results of weight loss

Was wondering (just for fun) what everyone's weight loss 'surprises' were - I mean, we all know we're going to finish looking awesome, fitter, and having to buy a new wardrobe of clothes :-) but what were the results of weight loss you didn't realise..?

I've still a little way to go but doing well - my two were:

- I didn't realise how long it would take my brain to catch up with my weight loss, e.g. for months in clothes shops I'd still pick up my old sizes (three sizes too big) to the changing rooms, then cause chaos with the shop staff having to swap them for me... Part of me still thinks that I haven't actually lost weight and the shops have just changed their sizing labels!

- I also didn't realise how bony my knees would get! They look fine but I sleep on my side and have to put some of the quilt between them because it freaks me out when I can feel the knee joints against each other!

Any others?!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!