Steady but sure:)

NWCountryGal
NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
I lost another lb, well, that is what I put because the "ticker" doesn't show tenths, but, I actually was at 133.7 last time I weighed so I've lost 1.7 lbs since before Turkey Day. I had messed up a few times around then and also the other day I didn't eat all my calories, was short like 500. And.............I ate over the day before yesterday.

I hope this encourages those that are concerned about being "perfect" and if we aren't, we won't make it. That's not true. It is important to eat right and exercise but like a wise lady on her said, if its not "fun" anymore, well, who wants to live that way. It's not fun being overweight or underweight. It's not fun wondering how you might be destroying the one body you have. But, it is not fun either, to be too strict and fanatical(for me anyway).

So grateful for this site and my friend edie who has done this with me from the start!! And ultimately, all glory to God for bringing me to this place in my life:)

Love to all, denise

PS Edie and I are going to enter one of the upcoming walks in the Medford area. We heard there is a 5k in possibly Feb. We are so ready as we do a lot of hills in our 4.2 miles. This run/walk is all "flat trackin it" yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaw!!!!

Replies

• NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    I lost another lb, well, that is what I put because the "ticker" doesn't show tenths, but, I actually was at 133.7 last time I weighed so I've lost 1.7 lbs since before Turkey Day. I had messed up a few times around then and also the other day I didn't eat all my calories, was short like 500. And.............I ate over the day before yesterday.

I hope this encourages those that are concerned about being "perfect" and if we aren't, we won't make it. That's not true. It is important to eat right and exercise but like a wise lady on her said, if its not "fun" anymore, well, who wants to live that way. It's not fun being overweight or underweight. It's not fun wondering how you might be destroying the one body you have. But, it is not fun either, to be too strict and fanatical(for me anyway).

So grateful for this site and my friend edie who has done this with me from the start!! And ultimately, all glory to God for bringing me to this place in my life:)

Love to all, denise

PS Edie and I are going to enter one of the upcoming walks in the Medford area. We heard there is a 5k in possibly Feb. We are so ready as we do a lot of hills in our 4.2 miles. This run/walk is all "flat trackin it" yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaw!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!