• watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Rudolph the Red-Nosed Raindeer? I know I did :wink:

It's just not Christmas unless I watch Rudolph......:smooched:
  • watch48win
    Options
    oh man.....A Christmas Story is on....you'll shoot your eye out..........LMAO
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    I did I did:blushing:
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    What network was it one so that i might be able to watch it here ?:bigsmile: :heart:
  • watch48win
    Options
    What network was it one so that i might be able to watch it here ?:bigsmile: :heart:

Rudolph was on CBS
    A Christmas Story is on TNT and it comes on again at 10 EST
  • cheermom11
    cheermom11 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I watched. It's tradition! :smile:
  • amunet07
    Options
    Thank you! I have CBS so I can watch Rudolph but don't have TNT so I can't watch the christmas Story. (confession... I have both these on DVD in case I miss them! How is that for Tradition? lol :bigsmile:
  • michlingle
    michlingle Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    I was too busy watching Paris Hilton's BFF finale on MTV. My husband laughs at me, I can't help it that all I watch is MTV. I'm 29 and grew up watching this garbage.
  • amunet07
    Options
    Thank you! I have CBS so I can watch Rudolph but don't have TNT so I can't watch the christmas Story. (confession... I have both these on DVD in case I miss them! How is that for Tradition? lol :bigsmile:

Crap! maybe I don't have CBS! Good thing I have them on disk
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    I wait for the Grinch :bigsmile: No cable, I have to invade someone elses home for the evening... but tradition must be observed regardless of silly laws like trespassing.
  • destiny_206
    destiny_206 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    We watched it thanksgiving night.
  • LightenUp_Caro
    LightenUp_Caro Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Yes I watched both.

I should be studying and working on projects, but no. I'm watching Christmas movies and decorating my Christmas tree with a glass of red wine.
    :drinker: :laugh: :drinker:
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Gotta watch Christmas vacation...."That there is an RV Clark.."
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I love all the Christmas "Shorts"

I do love Christmas Vacation though! When he is reading the magazine in bed and the pages keep getting stuck to his fingers because of the sap.....I almost pee myself laughing!! :laugh: :laugh:

AND A Christmas Story is one of my all time favs!!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    I watched Rudolph by myself...even though I watched it with my kids on dvd 18,000 times this weekend.

Christmas Vacation is a staple. :laugh:
  • LightenUp_Caro
    LightenUp_Caro Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    ...My father thinks he's Clark Grizwald.
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    weirdos!!!!!

(quickly changes the channel so no one sees)
  • amunet07
    Options
    My exhusband never understood my family tradition of watching all the holiday specials multiple times. I decided that someday I would buy all the specials on DvD so that I can watch them whenever I wanted. So far this year I've bought Rudolf, A Christmas Story & Charlie Brown Christmas.

Last year I bought National Lampoons Christmas Vacation and before that I had Home Alone.

I still need Frosty, Santa Claus is coming to town, Miracle on 34th st, and A White Christmas.
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    My exhusband never understood my family tradition of watching all the holiday specials multiple times. I decided that someday I would buy all the specials on DvD so that I can watch them whenever I wanted. So far this year I've bought Rudolf, A Christmas Story & Charlie Brown Christmas.

Last year I bought National Lampoons Christmas Vacation and before that I had Home Alone.

I still need Frosty, Santa Claus is coming to town, Miracle on 34th st, and A White Christmas.

You can get frosty at target for like 5.00 bucks. I just it for my daughter for stocking.

I missed Rudolph:cry: It'll come on again right?
    We watch A christmas all day christmas day.. It's great:smile:

-Adrienne:heart:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    oh man.....A Christmas Story is on....you'll shoot your eye out..........LMAO

I'm watching the repeat now, watched it earlier too.

Will be watching Rudolph all season. Have a three year old. Own it. We watch it in July.:grumble: