#16 Calorie Killer Trainers - CHAT (Wk 16 01/15-01/21)

cycletrak1
cycletrak1 Posts: 607 Member
edited January 2015 in Social Groups
Week 16 Commercial Challenge (01/15 - 01/21):

Hi gang,

Only 2 more weeks left. Wonder who will be coming back from the Canyon?

Commercial Challenge this week:

Arm Circles!

If you can't do Arm Circles, then do another exercise that is safe for you to do.

Remember to Weigh-In, Chat about the Show, do the Commercial Challenge and EXTRA Challenge (if there is one) before Wednesday, January 21st, at Midnight. :)

:flowerforyou:

cycletrak1 :)

Replies

• Mspmpayne
    Mspmpayne Posts: 267 Member
    Ok switching to arm circles. =). This is a great show! Bob is really working them HARD!!
  • lifeisspiffy
    lifeisspiffy Posts: 166 Member
    Surprised at who came back from Canyon. So happy that Bob is back and taking on a workout with every player. Love the way he was with Rob. Super impressed
  • Mspmpayne
    Surprised at who came back from Canyon. So happy that Bob is back and taking on a workout with every player. Love the way he was with Rob. Super impressed
    Yeah that was amazing he made Rob conquer his fears and jump on the box! That was great.
  • cycletrak1
    edited January 2015
    Mspmpayne wrote: »
    Ok switching to arm circles. =). This is a great show! Bob is really working them HARD!!

I saw your post to Melanie's thread about redoing the Victory Dance. So Victory Dance with Arm Circles?!?! LOL
  • Mspmpayne
    Yeah I looked like a sick duck!! Wow Toma a just lost 14 lbs!!!
  • cycletrak1
    LOL!
  • Mspmpayne
    It is so hard to see Lori go. It is hard to see anyone of the last four go. They all deserve to win. This was a very good show with some phenomenal losses STILL. Amazing people!

• lifeisspiffy
    lifeisspiffy Posts: 166 Member
    I'm bummed that Lori went home, I was rooting for her. But glad she has this new found enjoyment with her family and coaching softball.
    They had some amazing losses this week.

Did some arm circles at the end.
  • 12qw34
    12qw34 Posts: 139 Member
    Rob really reminded me of Chris Farley doing a Saturday Night Live character! OMG! I really can not go a week without life getting in the way. We all need stratagies to cope. He literally has tantrums! My kids are 8. I think it has been about 5 years since I have had to deal with those kinds of outbursts. Big losses! Toma and Rob. Was not glad to see Woody walk through the door! Tonya turning 40 she still can have all her dreams come true. Losing 40% of her body weight will certainly help with that. Love Bob he is so matter of fact and down to Earth! 2 more weeks. Have people signed up for the Easter challenge? I do not think it is too late.
  • Baby43204
    Baby43204 Posts: 123 Member
    I Am here guys just started late cause I was at work but I am loving tonight's show so far with Bob coming back with woody but I do feel bad for rob he is trying hard. I also like this challenge Of the rowing and basket ball shooting I am also doing my commercial challenge of arm rows
  • cycletrak1
    edited January 2015
    12qw34 wrote: »
    2 more weeks. Have people signed up for the Easter challenge? I do not think it is too late.

It's not too late to join! Everyone is welcome! :)

Easter Challenge Link:
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/100881-drop-20-by-easter-2015-starts-jan-1st

"Starting info" thread for the Easter Challenge:
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10036898/weigh-in-information-and-starting-weight-posting/p1

:flowerforyou:

• 12qw34
    Did my arm circles
  • Cbanjo
    Cbanjo Posts: 557 Member
    It's very hard to find out that Scott didn't make it to the ranch and also to see Lori go. But l was happy for Robert for losing 15lbs. I really want him to stay to the end because he is a young kid and need to lose a lot more.

As for exercise, l did Jillian Michaels' Banish fat, boost metabolism throughout the week and arm circle was part of the exercises in the workout video.
  • 3athlt
    3athlt Posts: 131 Member
    I'm very bummed out that Scott didn't make it back to the ranch. However, you gotta love Damien's story and both the mental and physical progress that he's made. "Rob really reminded me of Chris Farley doing a Saturday Night Live character! " LMAO! That's SO true!!! Rob's nickname should be Captain Meltdown! However, Bob knew how to handle him. Unfortunately I've given up hope that Rob will ever grow up, he's acted like he's made progress multiple times. Lori leaving didn't bother me at all. I think she was on the lower end of percentage of weight lost and I could be wrong, but to me it seemed like she skated by a lot of weeks. Toma's loss was AMAZING at this point in the game! I hope he doesn't get eliminated this week, coming off his best week ever. I did not do arm circles during the breaks. I did a P90X3 move called "Super Burpees". They definitely jacked my heartrate on every commercial break!
  • Baby43204
    Baby43204 Posts: 123 Member
    i am frustrated everyone i have not lost anything and gained 6 ounces but been working out everyday and posting it. i even hurt my knee again working out but still not giving up but i don't understand why i am not losing i even eat the right stuff. i was told by a girl at work that i need to join a gym cause there is only so much i can lose at home and that why i have not lost anything for the past 2 weeks. so what do you guys think do you think i need a gym to lose weight? i know i don't have the time ore the money for it but i want to lose the rest of this weight so what do i do?
  • 12qw34
    Baby43204 wrote: »
    i am frustrated everyone i have not lost anything and gained 6 ounces but been working out everyday and posting it. i even hurt my knee again working out but still not giving up but i don't understand why i am not losing i even eat the right stuff. i was told by a girl at work that i need to join a gym cause there is only so much i can lose at home and that why i have not lost anything for the past 2 weeks. so what do you guys think do you think i need a gym to lose weight? i know i don't have the time ore the money for it but i want to lose the rest of this weight so what do i do?

You have lost so much weight Baby43204 you don't have as much to lose that is why it is harder. Can you get some weights for your house? With 2 jobs getting to a gym will be very hard! If you like the video workouts I would stick with them. Are there any empty calories in your diet you can take out like soda? Be kind to yourself and give yourself credit for what you have done so far. 120lbs lost is amazing!
This discussion has been closed.