Do you believe in the paranormal?

I'm pretty sure I saw a ghost when I was seventeen. Have you seen anything?

Also- if someone could direct me to where I can get my username changed, that would be super!
Happy fitday!

Replies

• michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    I don't believe in ghost mostly because I'm chicken
    To change user name go to settings on your home page
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,453 Member
    Nope. Never seen one, heard one, felt one, etc. Science hasn't supported any entities of paranormal activity nor have any actually been captured and authenticated.
    Ghosts, spirits, souls, etc. are just something that people WANT to believe in so that there's an explanation of unexplained events that may happen in their life.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • Mewcenary
    Mewcenary Posts: 66 Member
    No. Because I'm not a fantasist ;-)
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Yup, had a ghost of a child in my house dang brat always turned lights on, I would turn them off and they would go back on all night long
  • aplcr0331
    aplcr0331 Posts: 186 Member
    edited January 2015
    "Superstition is the religion of the feeble-minded."

That'd be a no from me as well.
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    No - I don't.

But I also won't say Bloody Mary three times in the mirror, either.

I'm a conundrum ;)
  • MrsBooBear
    MrsBooBear Posts: 12,619 Member
    edited January 2015
    Yes. I do believe in the paranormal.
  • determined_ella
    determined_ella Posts: 4,354 Member
    I love my science.... but seeing is believing.. and I have been through some things science has no explanations for... how do you explain 3 people ( including myself ) seeing a woman walk through the wall.. in your own home? we had nothing to drink, no drugs, there was no toxic substance around us, we were not delusional... the wall was solid.. she was not a figment of our imagination... so yes I definitely believe... always have since I was very young. : )
  • averyll0914
    averyll0914 Posts: 1 Member
    Yes!!! I swear there is a ghost in my house who always steals random stuff!!!
  • edensgarden2015
    edensgarden2015 Posts: 223 Member
    I like to think she's more of an angel than a ghost but I've seen my grandmother many times since her death.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    ive seen many ghosts since i was a child and ive also seen about 6 ufos so far in my life as well
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    No - I don't.

But I also won't say Bloody Mary three times in the mirror, either.

I'm a conundrum ;)

What about Candyman?

I can do Candyman, no problem.

I really am terrified of the whole Bloody Mary thing though.

I guess that while I don't believe, my mind is always open to possibilities.
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Yes, but in the sense of a parallel universe, not "ghosts".
  • LetsTryThisAgain54
    LetsTryThisAgain54 Posts: 381 Member
    Have seen several throughout my life, including a little kid in my current house. I'm also part of a paranormal ghost hunting team. :)
  • I'm pretty sure I saw a ghost when I was seventeen. Have you seen anything?

Also- if someone could direct me to where I can get my username changed, that would be super!
    Happy fitday!

• The proposition that these alleged " supernatural entities" have measurable and detectable "energy" along the electromagnetic spectrum is laughable and absurd. Why should we assume that something, which is vague and undefined and which breaks all physical laws, could even be measured by instruments -- which are calibrated by those very same physical laws -- bear any meaningful physical evidence? LULZ. To the ghost hunters and those that believe the fiction of the ghost hunting TV shows, keep titling at windmills -- you're not doing science, but theater.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Along the same lines, I am an empath.
  • maeld51
    maeld51 Posts: 3,415 Member
    Don't believe in ghosts or any of the supernatural stuff seen in most movies. :#
    However, I do think that there are "things" we don't normally see, that are sometimes seen, completely natural to our planet.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Yes. I grew up in a haunted house. My friends from high school still talk about the freaky and unexplainable things they would experience whenever they spent the night at my house.