Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    Hello runners!!

Got in a nice 5 miles today.

Have a fabulous day!:flowerforyou:
  • jadaigle
    jadaigle Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Good morning! I got in 5.8 miles this morning!
  • MargieM
    MargieM Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    2.5 miles for me this morning. It's been a couple of weeks since I actually ran. Been doing spin class, but nothing regularly. Time to buckle down and get back into it. Spin class tomorrow, then I hope to start running M-W-F every week. So, now it's down in writing for all of you to see, so hopefully it will help keep me more accountable. Happy Thursday! :flowerforyou:
  • areay
    areay Posts: 463
    Options
    It was a hot 22 degrees here today!!! Burrr!!! I did half ot P90X cardio x and 50 min run.
  • ginaoakes
    Options
    Good morning to everyone from the beautiful Northwest. Got in 3.5 miles on the treadmill today.
  • SherryRH
    SherryRH Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    Did an easy 3.1 miles. Ran the 5k route for the race coming up this Saturday.
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    Good job, runners! No run for me today, I'll do a leg + ab workout in a bit and then swim tonight while my dd's are at swimming lessons. Have a good one!

Jess
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    Jogged 1.5km straight!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: Took 7mins. Walked for 3 mins then Jogged another 1km straight in 4 mins! Then walked another 4mins and was back home! I jogged for 10mins today! The most ever! 2.25km in total! :bigsmile:
  • runnerdad
    runnerdad Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    6.6 miles today. Great day for a run!
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah! I wanted to ask a question! Today it was FREEZING!! so cold!! the coldest yet!! My hands were cold, my face felt like it was going to freeze off! What do you wear for clothing to go running in such cold weather? I know once you get running you get warm... But I dont want to have to stop to take off clothing because I'm way too hot.
  • SherryRH
    SherryRH Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah! I wanted to ask a question! Today it was FREEZING!! so cold!! the coldest yet!! My hands were cold, my face felt like it was going to freeze off! What do you wear for clothing to go running in such cold weather? I know once you get running you get warm... But I dont want to have to stop to take off clothing because I'm way too hot.

Underarmour, hat and gloves. I usually wear a hoodie sweatshirt overtop the other stuff so if my head or hands get too hot I can take off the gloves and hat and stick them in the hoodie pocket in the front. I have never too warm that I have to take the hoodie off!
  • Alisha28
    Alisha28 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I also got in another 5 miles this freezing Chicago morning. Also did an hour of strength training, My Jari love get ripped 1000 tape. So I burned about 1,000 calories this morning it felt great......:happy: How will I eat all those calories though:noway: Never will be able to today.

Alisha
  • cherapple
    cherapple Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    50 minutes on the ellipticals, hands-free, so it feels like running. :bigsmile:
  • katiechakos
    katiechakos Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    HI everyone! I worked out for one hour with my trainer and then did an extra 20 min on the dreaded stair climber thing that looks like an escalator... hate that machine! It's all good, though... tomorrow is Friday, THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!