I am in the 180's!!!!!!!!

Options
jenjen84
jenjen84 Posts: 117 Member
I am finally in the 180's at 189 and I am so excited! I have been so good and working so hard, I plan to be 180 by Christmas I cant wait!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry just had to share!!!!!!!!!!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Replies

• jenjen84
    jenjen84 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I am finally in the 180's at 189 and I am so excited! I have been so good and working so hard, I plan to be 180 by Christmas I cant wait!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry just had to share!!!!!!!!!!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!!! Way to go!!!!!!!!
    Keep up the great work.
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options

Congrats!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Holy crap, I can't wait. (You've made me excited!!!)
  • cupcake568
    cupcake568 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    :drinker: YEAH!!!
  • pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Huray! :glasses: There is nothing like looking down and seeing a smaller digit in that ten's position (or in the hundred's for that matter!)

Woot woot!!!
  • joann
    joann Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Congrads you must be feeling on top of the world right now...Cant wait to be there myself...again good job
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!!!!

44118.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

:flowerforyou:
  • Kimlane70
    Options
    THAT IS COOL. I'M 12 LBS AWAY FROM 189....CAN'T WAIT
  • destiny_206
    destiny_206 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Congrats, I still rember the day I was under 180. hopefully you get to enjoy that day too.
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome!!! You must be so proud of yourself!!!
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Woohooooooo!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Way to go !! :drinker: Keep up the good work and you'll reach your goals :flowerforyou:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Yeah you!!!!!!! It's alway exciting to get down to the next number group. I can't wait to get out of the 160's. I've been there forever.
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Thats wonderful! Congratulations!!:drinker:
    Im sure you'll reach your Christmas goal, just keep doing what your doing!:flowerforyou:
    ~Roni
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!