#16 Warrior All Stars - CHAT (Wk 16 01/15-01/21)

cycletrak1
cycletrak1 Posts: 607 Member
edited January 2015 in Social Groups
Week 16 Commercial Challenge (01/15 - 01/21):

Hi gang,

Only 2 more weeks left. Wonder who will be coming back from the Canyon?

Commercial Challenge this week:

Arm Circles!

If you can't do Arm Circles, then do another exercise that is safe for you to do.

Remember to Weigh-In, Chat about the Show, do the Commercial Challenge and EXTRA Challenge (if there is one) before Wednesday, January 21st, at Midnight. :)

:flowerforyou:

cycletrak1 :)

Replies

• cycletrak1
    Wow...the look on their faces seeing Bob!
  • cycletrak1
    Rob lets too many things bother him!
  • cycletrak1
    I would love to go rafting! That looks like so much fun! Doing Arm Circles!!!
  • cycletrak1
    Wow Toma and Rob and Lori..... Toma just barely made it!
  • cycletrak1
    edited January 2015
    Yay Lori!!!! Back to her Glory Days weight!
  • cycletrak1
    Okay...now I gotta pick a new player...darn! She did a wonderful job though!!
  • ThisCanadian
    ThisCanadian Posts: 1,086 Member
    I just finished watching the latest episode. Last week I speculated that Woody would return and it seems that I guessed right. Is it just me of does he seem more cocky now? He is a lot more focused now.

Rob has issues. I couldn't believe he had another outburst like that. He needs to get his head straight and start acting his age.

Sonya remains my favourite. I was glad to see that she secured a spot in the top 4.

I'm indifferent to Toma.

Lori called herself ruthless this episode and I do agree with her there. At the start of the season she threw other contestants under the bus for going through the exact same ~uncertainty~ she went through. I think that is why I never warmed up to her. Her son is adorable, though.

I am cheering for either Mike or Scott to be the "at home" winner.

I did some arm circles (sore shoulders) and walked on the treadmill when my arms fatigued.
  • ThisCanadian
    ThisCanadian Posts: 1,086 Member
    Did anyone else notice that Scott used MFP? One of us! One of us!
  • andy_geek
    andy_geek Posts: 85 Member
    Good episode...it was cool they had a photo finish for the challenge.

Enjoyed seeing Lori coaching, she looks great!
  • DonnaDTW
    DonnaDTW Posts: 75 Member
    Didn't like that Woody was the one to come back but c'est la vive. Thought he had too much attitude and I'm turned off by that. That's probably my issue with Rob as well. Happy that Lori reached a personal goal but really sad to see her go :( soooo for me I'm rooting for Toma & Sonya both have been solid players with the biggest transformations thus far. It is always interesting to see the finale...such a difference from how they left the ranch. Wonder how many weeks they are really away?

Walked for challenge, island laps :)
  • meganfoster12
    meganfoster12 Posts: 411 Member
    this was a great episode love seeing Bob back great atmosphere, Sonya is looking amazing, I dislike Rob his attitude and constant tantrums, glad to see Woody instead of Scott back and sad to see Lori gone but she looks amazing!!

I jogged on the spot
  • Shell_7609
    Shell_7609 Posts: 786 Member
    Loved seeing everyone reactions to Bob coming back, and seeing the different styles of the four trainers. Getting tired of Rob's tantrums.
    I walked around the house during commercials, since I actually watched live thursday & forgot to check the thread after the show started, and I didn't see a challenge earlier in the day
  • twinkle150
    twinkle150 Posts: 133 Member
    This season isn't drawing me in like other seasons. Maybe I just don.t connect with the former athletes and their attitudes, Does anyone else get tired of the product promotion?
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,741 Member
    It was nice to see bob back enjoyed the challenge done arm circles during the breaks
  • watersm04
    watersm04 Posts: 190 Member
    watched the show while riding on my bike. Got in 17km!!
  • andy_geek
    andy_geek Posts: 85 Member
    watersm04 wrote: »
    watched the show while riding on my bike. Got in 17km!!
    Great Idea, i'm stealing this for the next show :)
  • Baby43204
    Baby43204 Posts: 123 Member
    edited January 2015
    sorry
  • Baby43204
    Baby43204 Posts: 123 Member
    sorry guys i just put that in the wrong place
This discussion has been closed.