Chunky but Still Funky!

I need to lose a lot of weight- that being said, I still find myself attractive and fun. Looking for some like- minded individuals!

Replies

• 4Kayakers
    4Kayakers Posts: 166 Member
    You can do it....stay positive, even when you have an "off" day!
  • That's my problem! As soon as I have a bad day, I give up!
  • I'm the same, the amount of times I have said my diet starts tommrow, I would have loads of money
  • mw2009
    mw2009 Posts: 2 Member
    Yup. I have days that I think, "I don't need to lose weight.. I'm still hot!"
  • jadumz
    jadumz Posts: 80 Member
    Haha the little voice in my head tells me I'd be hotter if I was skinnier. The same voice that tells me that I want to eat everything in the house *eyeroll*
  • Haha so true! Me and one of my best friends always say "imagine how hot we would be if we were skinny", a couple days later after working out and dieting it's "screw it, we're good enough" lol. It's definitely more of an energy and health thing though. I need to stick with it this time!
  • div9diva44
    div9diva44 Posts: 151 Member
    Feel free to add me
  • jadumz
    jadumz Posts: 80 Member
    I've just got the naughty food out of the house (literally just finished the last of the xmas chocolate!!) and replaced it with good food and exercising more, if I really want a takeout I'll have it. I'm being a health food saint 80% of the time!
  • Please feel free to add me! I can't add anyone