Calorie Killer Trainers - CHALLENGE (Wk 16 01/15-01/21)

cycletrak1
cycletrak1 Posts: 607 Member
edited January 2015 in Social Groups
Week 16 Challenge (01/15 - 01/21):

After Biggest Loser ends, what are your plans to continue your weight loss/fitness journey?

Here are some ideas, what can you come up with?

Join another MFP Group.

Continue using MFP Diary and Food Journal.

Join an online group outside of MFP.

Eat Cleaner/Healthier.

Drink more Water

Join a Gym.

Group Exercise Classes.

Workout Videos.

Share your plans to earn points for your Team!

Remember to Weigh-In, Chat about the Show, do the Commercial Challenge and Show Challenge before Wednesday, January 21st, at Midnight. :)

:flowerforyou:

cycletrak1 :smile:

Replies

• 12qw34
    12qw34 Posts: 139 Member
    I belong to a gym and have a gym buddy.
    I have an exercise bike and stairmaster at home.
    I have a dog who is a good walking buddy.
    I am drinking more water.
    Gave up drinking alcohol a month ago to help with weight loss.
    Joined an Easter Challenge on MFP.
  • Mspmpayne
    Mspmpayne Posts: 267 Member
    I have already joined 2 other MFP groups to keep me motivated. Drop 20 by Easter 2015challenge and 100 day New Years Resolution Challenge.
    I will continue to log daily on MFP
    I will continue to work out at a minimum 3 days a week.
    I plan on watching "Extreme Weight Loss" when it starts airing again in May.
    I still plan to catch every episode I can of "My 600lb Life". It reminds me that there, but for the grace of God, go I. I know left unchecked I am fully capable of attaining that weight. I am addicted to food.
    Start some cardio to bump things up.

• shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    I will continue to do what I'm doing because it works for me.
    • Logging Food on MFP
    • Going on Walks (as soon as it gets warmer out)
    • I'm in several groups right now:
      • Drop 20lbs by Easter
      • Drop 10lbs by Valentines Day
      • 60 Day Before & After Photo Challenge (I run it...it's ending tomorrow....might do another round)
    • Workout DVD's for Exercise:
      • I have:
        • X-TrainFit @‌ Home
        • Rock' Body
        • 30 Day Shred
        • Ruthless
        • Leslie Sansone: 5 Mega Miles
        • Leslie Sansone: Walk It Off in 30 Days
        • Leslie Sansone: 4 Power Mile
      • I would like to get:
        • Hip Hop Abs
        • ChaLEAN Extreme
        • TurboFire
    • Zombies,Run5k (starting as soon as it gets warmer out to ease back into running)
    • Zombies,Run (once I've finished the 5k start up)
  • musicfan4life30
    musicfan4life30 Posts: 543 Member
    edited January 2015
    Right now I am horseback riding once a week.

I am doing my 3rd Biggest Loser Online Bootcamp. I am so in love with the program. So I am going to keep doing The Biggest Loser Online bootcamps until I lose all the weight I need to lose.

Right now I am doing this group and another group on MFP.

does anyone have any MFP groups they recommend me to join?

I am always looking for fun challenges to do! :)
  • 12qw34
    12qw34 Posts: 139 Member
    Right now I am horseback riding once a week.

I am doing my 3rd Biggest Loser Online Bootcamp. I am so in love with the program. So I am going to keep doing The Biggest Loser Online bootcamps until I lose all the weight I need to lose.

Right now I am doing this group and another group on MFP.

does anyone have any MFP groups they recommend me to join?

I am always looking for fun challenges to do! :)

Look in the chat thtead for a link to the Easter Challenge.
  • lifeisspiffy
    lifeisspiffy Posts: 166 Member
    I will continue to use MFP food journal.
    And my resolution this year is to run a 5k, so I will continue to go to the gym and run on the treadmill. Then when it gets warm out, hopefully start running outside.
    I am also looking for some good workout dvds, thinking of getting some dancing ones.

I am looking for a new group/challenge on MFP. Something small and with a starting fitness element. Trying to get into the habit of working out.
  • Cbanjo
    Cbanjo Posts: 557 Member
    I am currently doing the following:

Daily logging of my foods and exercises on MFP
    I go for walk on a daily basis at least six days a week for a minimum of 90 minutes, 5 miles and 500 calories a day.

I'm in the following groups:
    Drop 20lbs by Easter
    Drop 10lbs by Valentines Day
    100 days New Year Resolution Challenge.

Workout DVD's for Exercise:
    Last week, l completed 90 days of Jillian Michael's Body Revolution and three months of Turbo Fire simultaneously.
    I did Jillian Michaels' Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism for six days.
    I started Shaun T's Focus T25 workout video this morning.
  • 3athlt
    3athlt Posts: 131 Member
    I have ambitious plans after this challenge is over. Imagine that? LOL :D

They include:
    Continuing my spring marathon training (and obviously getting another marathon finisher's medal).
    Continuing my P90X3 program.
    Keep logging everything on MFP.
    Adding in more squats, lunges, and jumps while at work (I just started doing this, this week).
    Running the Air Force Marathon in September (in memory of my nephew).
    Entering at least 2 triathlons this spring/summer (or duathlons if I'm not able to get a pool membership by then).
    Repeating my P90X3 program, immediately upon completion of this 90 days.
    Doing Beach Body Fitness - "Insanity" program (when I complete the second round of P90X3).
    Participating in several group bike rides this spring/summer (especially when they'll be doing "hill training").
    Completing at least one 100-mile bike ride this summer.
    Become a badass on my bike again (especially when it comes to hill climbing).

I've joined the Drop 20 pounds by Easter Challenge.
    I'm sure they'll have a Drop 20 pounds by July 4th (and I'll join that, too).

Join The Biggest Loser Challenge next season. However, I probably won't have very much weight to lose by next season. I'm currently 17.7 pounds away from ONEderland,
    42 pounds away from my "racing weight", and 70 pounds away from my target weight.

Ideally, once I reach my "racing weight" (175 pounds) my focus will shift from weight loss to building muscle and increasing speed. I realize that the closer you get to your goal weight, the harder it is to lose those final pounds. My target weight (147 pounds) is just a number. At that point, I'll be more interested in reducing my bodyfat percentage in a healthy range (11-22% for my age).
  • joeysgirl10
    joeysgirl10 Posts: 106 Member
    ok... I may be crazy but... I joined Orange Theory for a once a week workout... (would have joined for more but no $$$ :(...

I am going to add swim into my routine 2 a week-- I was doing that but got too lazy in the cold...

Entering an open water swim in July in Pennsylvania

I joined drop 20 pounds by Easter

I hope we have another Biggest loser challenge... all you guys keep me honest...

I just want to be fit, healthy and happy... and maybe the HOT MOM... lol
  • Baby43204
    Baby43204 Posts: 123 Member
    these are my plans for after the group.

started my own MFP Group called in it to lose it but i need help with that group don't know to much but started a group cause another friend of mine wanted to start a Facebook page about it is i recommended doing that instead

Continue using MFP Diary and Food Journal.

Join an online group outside of MFP.

Eat Cleaner/Healthier.

Drink more Water

Join a Gym i am thing about cause people are telling me the only way to lose the rest is by doing a gym even though i don't have the money for it

i am doing Workout Videos right now been doing it for almost a year and lost 120 pounds doing it and i enjoy it so if i don't do a gym i am sticking to my workout videos

i need to come up with better plans and deadlines and in time i will but for right now that's whats going on in my mind. if anyone wants to join the group i started it is called in it to lose it and the Facebook page my friend came up with is rose bud i am sure all the help we can get will be great and maybe we can help each other.
This discussion has been closed.