Drinking only milk and not eating anything

Replies

• sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    aplcr0331 wrote: »
    sofaking6 wrote: »

Possibly BOOBIES

No, not possibly. Always. Always boobies.

You are correct. It is definitely boobies.

• PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    lchadwick3 wrote: »
    I read a book "Body by God". The author, Dr. Ben Lerner made a quote about milk and specifically milk used as creamer. "Can you imagine the guy drinking coffee while milking his cow and saying, "Hey, I think I'll put some of that in my coffee."?" Milk is for infants and cows milk is for infant cows. They stop drinking when they get big enough for a reason and so should we. You can get plenty of calcium from spinach and kale and protein from beans, and other "real" food. Not to mention all the other nutrients your adult human body needs.

tumblr_m4qffwnOsy1rwcc6bo1_250.gif
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    I read a book "Body by God". The author, Dr. Ben Lerner made a quote about milk and specifically milk used as creamer. "Can you imagine the guy drinking coffee while milking his cow and saying, "Hey, I think I'll put some of that in my coffee."?" Milk is for infants and cows milk is for infant cows. They stop drinking when they get big enough for a reason and so should we. You can get plenty of calcium from spinach and kale and protein from beans, and other "real" food. Not to mention all the other nutrients your adult human body needs.

did you seriously just compare kale to milk???

get out.
    in no way kale is on the same level as milk.

Milk is delicoius- and flexible. Kale tastes like sour baby *kitten* rotting in the high desert.

And since when is milk not "real"?!?!?!?
  • PikaKnight
    JoRocka wrote: »

get out.

Milk is delicoius- and flexible. Kale tastes like sour baby *kitten* rotting in the high desert.

Right! Seriously. Pretty soon, everything is going to be labeled ghost food.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,455 Member

Oh Good Lord. Now we've gone from an OP who wants to consume only milk, to no one should drink milk at all because it is only for baby cows.
  • goddessofawesome
    goddessofawesome Posts: 563 Member

And if you happen to love milk?

I get raw milk from a local farm. The last time I got a gallon it was as fresh as fresh can be, like RIGHT from the cow. Pretty awesome if you ask me. Also it's some of the best milk out there.

• lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    "Can you imagine the guy drinking coffee while milking his cow and saying, "Hey, I think I'll put some of that in my coffee."?"

You know what they say, genius is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration.

However, I kind of think someone spending a lot of time milking a cow happened AFTER the idea that it might taste good/be nutritious.
  • JoRocka
    PikaKnight wrote: »

get out.

if it's not real- does that mean it's like plastic fake food- or just invisible...

and honestly- how is no one else concerned that they compared kale to milk?

can you make chocolate kale?
    no- no you cannot.

but you can make chocolate milk- and chocolate milk wins the internet.

Because- I said so.
  • PikaKnight

get out.

if it's not real- does that mean it's like plastic fake food- or just invisible...

no- no you cannot.

Because- I said so.

*nod nod*

I approve of that logic.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Got to love this place every January.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,455 Member

get out.

no- no you cannot.

Because- I said so.

Sadly I am sure there is a person who has made chocolate covered kale and probably proclaimed it delicious...

• myfelinepal
    myfelinepal Posts: 13,000 Member
    clockwork-orange-milk-bar-o.gif
  • Showcase_Brodown
    Showcase_Brodown Posts: 919 Member
    I reserve the right to occasionally assume the nutritional habits of a baby cow if I want to. Fits my macros. Back off!
  • JoRocka
    Kruggeri wrote: »

get out.

no- no you cannot.

Because- I said so.

Sadly I am sure there is a person who has made chocolate covered kale and probably proclaimed it delicious...

You know, I think you're probably right- because as I typed- I figure someone is going to post a recipe for chocolate dipped kale- which I'm sure some where someone thinks is the bees knees.

But I'm specifically equating it to chocolate milk- to a potential drink of chocolate kale. in which case no.

just no.
    *nod nod*

I approve of that logic.
    pika knows- and we all know- if pika agrees-and knows- then it's obviously right.

also- because I said so.
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member

get out.

no- no you cannot.

Because- I said so.

Yea it's sad there is such a thing

http://www.cookingchanneltv.com/recipes/jason-wrobel/chocolate-kale-chips.html

I might need another shot of tequila now
  • AmandaHugginkiss
    AmandaHugginkiss Posts: 486 Member
    Paraphilic infantilism. Just don't go looking for pictures.
  • obscuremusicreference
    obscuremusicreference Posts: 1,320 Member
    OP, ignore these naysayers. There is a great history of scientists experimenting on themselves. Where would the world be without Jonas Salk's injecting himself (and his entire family) with polio vaccine? Or Benjamin Franklin doing that thing with the key and the kite? Or Albert Hoffman ingesting 25/1000 of a gram of synthesized lysergic acid and hallucinating his entire bike ride home? Who knows, you may be on to something here. Do it. Do it now, before you lose your nerve.
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member

Oh Good Lord. Now we've gone from an OP who wants to consume only milk, to no one should drink milk at all because it is only for baby cows.

A lady at PetSmart yelled at me once about giving milk to my CAT for that same reason.
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    OP, ignore these naysayers. There is a great history of scientists experimenting on themselves. Where would the world be without Jonas Salk's injecting himself (and his entire family) with polio vaccine? Or Benjamin Franklin doing that thing with the key and the kite? Or Albert Hoffman ingesting 25/1000 of a gram of synthesized lysergic acid and hallucinating his entire bike ride home? Who knows, you may be on to something here. Do it. Do it now, before you lose your nerve.

tumblr_lthtz37zEW1qink78o1_500.jpg