freezing...

watch48win
watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
edited September 2022 in Chit-Chat
I know this has gone around a million times, but dang......this is my first winter without the "extra layer of insulation"......I'm always cold......brrrrrrrrr........the end.

Replies

• watch48win
    I know this has gone around a million times, but dang......this is my first winter without the "extra layer of insulation"......I'm always cold......brrrrrrrrr........the end.
  • sbacon1203
    sbacon1203 Posts: 307 Member
    You've got that right :noway:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Yep!! I feel your pain girl!!! Now, I have to wear extra layers of clothing. :ohwell:

I actually want to cry at the thought of going outside sometimes because I know that blast of cold air is gonna be miserable!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • watch48win
    and the bad thing ..it's really not that cold out today....sheeezzzz
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    I've noticed that too - I'm a 3rd of the way through, but boy, do I have to wear thicker clothing!
    When I go to work I wear my uniform, work fleece (which is thick and made for winter) plus a big winter coat with a fake fure hood, a huge scarf - enough to give Tom Baker from Dr Who a run for his money, and to top that off, a thick fluffy pair of gloves, and I am still cold! HOW ?????????? :laugh:
    I even end up wrapping up to do housework if the heating not bee non long :noway: now this was NEVER possible before - like the gym, I have to wear a jog top, the air conditioning is enoguh to give me pimples on my pimples!
    bbbbrrrrrrhhhhh
  • dolphin7
    dolphin7 Posts: 192 Member
    I am cold all the time also. At first I thought something was wrong with me, then I realized, geez when you lose the weight, you don't have all that extra insulation, even though I'm cold, it feels great! Right now I've got a tank top, long sleeved shirt and a jacket on and a cup of tea heating up :happy:
  • dolphin7
    dolphin7 Posts: 192 Member
    Oh, even though my ticker only shows 16 lbs. lost I actually lost about 20 lbs. before joining MFP, 36 lbs. lighter , I feel cold most of the time, I will have to dress extra warm when hitting the slopes this winter to learn how to snowboard.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    I brought a blanket to work. (Desk job)
    Not enough.
    I now have a heater at my desk. Running right now....
    LOL

BRRRRRR
This discussion has been closed.