Drinking only milk and not eating anything

12346»

Replies

• I had my blood tested weeks ago, but for more.... casual reasons and everything is fine.
    I didn't thought about it as a scientific test, I'm just mostly curious.
    My diet didn't really consists of a lot of fiber since I know myself, recently I started to buy bread with fiber (two three weeks ago). In my family usually we'd have white bread, but dieting was not a subject anyone would focus on.
    I poop after working out, eating bananas and drinking a lot of water or milk. Or yogurt with water. Natural laxatives.
    but I don't think I'm really going to poop a lot if I drink only milk. what can you poop when you only have liquids
    I am not choosing to survive and if I want to live, I won't be wasting my time to find pleasure in good food. Life is not reduced to good tasty and healthy food.
    I don't know if I skipped some questions, but I will be coming back in two weeks, there's no need to write more conclusions when I can simply come with the results.
    Cheers!
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    KaidenN7 wrote: »
    I had my blood tested weeks ago, but for more.... casual reasons and everything is fine.
    My diet didn't really consists of a lot of fiber since I know myself, recently I started to buy bread with fiber (two three weeks ago). In my family usually we'd have white bread, but dieting was not a subject anyone would focus on.
    I poop after working out, eating bananas and drinking a lot of water or milk. Or yogurt with water. Natural laxatives.
    but I don't think I'm really going to poop a lot if I drink only milk. what can you poop when you only have liquids
    I am not choosing to survive and if I want to live, I won't be wasting my time to find pleasure in good food. Life is not reduced to good tasty and healthy food.
    I don't know if I skipped some questions, but I will be coming back in two weeks, there's no need to write more conclusions when I can simply come with the results.
    Cheers!

Is this a suicide note?
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    KaidenN7 wrote: »
    I had my blood tested weeks ago, but for more.... casual reasons and everything is fine.
    Cheers!

Is this a suicide note?

Oomph.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,455 Member
    Marking calendar for 2 weeks - cannot wait!
  • Yes, be patience!
  • jennifershoo
    jennifershoo Posts: 3,198 Member
    :s Sounds like a disaster.
  • PearlAng
    PearlAng Posts: 681 Member
    So it's been a month....
    ...What's the verdict?
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    giphy.gif
  • Liftng4Lis