Replies

• lpshelley164
    lpshelley164 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi, from Arkansas! :)
  • Laurend224 wrote: »
    lmaschreck wrote: »
    Waiting to see if there is anyone from Monmouth or Ocean County

Sorry, Middlesex

I'm a Jersey Girl! I was born in Newark, lived in Essex, Morris, and Ocean Co. I'm currently a fish out of water as a Yankee living in Alabama. I will always consider myself a Jersey Girl and can still hold my own on Rt. 80 and the Turnpike, no matter what my license plate says. ;)

I'm a Jersey girl from Camden County who lived in Fayette and Jasper, AL for years. Now I'm a Jersey transport in Maryland. Jersey is the birthplace of amazing drivers.
  • bgoddess2003
    bgoddess2003 Posts: 335 Member
    Haha, I like what ever your license ssys, haha

="bgoddess2003;30981611"]Waiting to see if there is anyone from Monmouth or Ocean County [/quote]

Sorry, Middlesex[/quote]

I'm a Jersey Girl! I was born in Newark, lived in Essex, Morris, and Ocean Co. I'm currently a fish out of water as a Yankee living in Alabama. I will always consider myself a Jersey Girl and can still hold my own on Rt. 80 and the Turnpike, no matter what my license plate says. ;) [/quote]

• mindfulpractices
    mindfulpractices Posts: 7 Member
    Joisey girl here. Looking to lose. I want to see if I can get rid of the CPAP machine for sleep Apnea and in general look and feel great. I will be a partner to anyone who needs one.
  • bgoddess2003
    Mindful practice welcome aboard. Think you're on your road to healthy life and Easy breathing.
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Not in NJ, but over the bridge in PA all friends welcome
  • kimekakes28
    kimekakes28 Posts: 103 Member
    Hi Melinda! I'm a Jersey Girl, born in Newark; grew up on the Jersey Shore (Asbury Park) now living in Atlanta, but a Jersey Girl for life!
  • bgoddess2003
    Kimekakes, I like that name. I here Atlanta is beautiful I haven't been there, but I do know Asbury Park very well. It has really changed alot.
  • ljohnson216
    ljohnson216 Posts: 89 Member
    Are you guys ready for the storm?
  • belimawr
    belimawr Posts: 1,155 Member
    I hope so. I had posted another thread, I was trying to prepare for a long stay at work. Last time was 72 hours, but that was when I was more than happy to use junk food to keep awake lol. Now I'm just hoping I've got all the right stuff.
  • bgoddess2003
    I'm good, tomorrow will be nice I will be home, get a nice workout in, make some soup. I'm ready. Lol. Right now we don't have a lot of snow, I'm really surprised but it does seem pretty icy out. I stay in doors thank you. Lol.
  • ljohnson216
    ljohnson216 Posts: 89 Member
    Good luck belimawr and everyone else that has to work. For those of us staying home hopefully the boredom munchies and cabin fever don't kick it. (And of course I hope everyone stays safe)
  • NJGamerChick
    NJGamerChick Posts: 467 Member
    YAY! A NJ thread! Hey all! Born and raised in Newark myself, and haven't moved far at all.

I hope those still in the tri-state are safe in this blizzard.
  • bgoddess2003
    I am south of all of you from Newark, I am surprised that we did not get more snow, how did you make out? I agree with Larry, hope everyone is safe.
  • Squats, shoveling...one way to get it in. Hope all the eastern Jersey peeps are enjoying a freebie day. Be safe!
  • belimawr
    belimawr Posts: 1,155 Member
    Thanks LJ. Was a mess out there getting home this morning for sure!

As usual my boss didn't do us right... peanut butter and jelly... my problem is I love peanut butter, but it was Jif, so I was able to stay away. Only natural or homemade for me. :)

Hope everyone else did alright with the storm, and be sure to lift right when shoveling!
  • Medivh73
    Medivh73 Posts: 140 Member
    edited January 2015
    Hi. I'm Sean and I'm from Bergen County.
  • bgoddess2003
    What ever happened to our lady who started this tread? lol. Welcome Sean,

• NJGamerChick
    Hi Sean, so am I! LOL!

Belimawr, that sounds rough. I love pb, too, though I have to admit, Jif isn't tasty to me either. If I have to have a jar of pb, it's gotta be the Skippy Naturals. >.<

Still freaked out about going outside in snow, though I may have to put on my big girl undies and try to conquer my fears.
  • NJGamerChick
    What ever happened to our lady who started this tread? lol. Welcome Sean,

I was wondering that, too.