Options
    Hi, from Arkansas! :)
  • ourtruelovewillneverdie
    Options
    Laurend224 wrote: »
    lmaschreck wrote: »
    Waiting to see if there is anyone from Monmouth or Ocean County

Sorry, Middlesex

I'm a Jersey Girl! I was born in Newark, lived in Essex, Morris, and Ocean Co. I'm currently a fish out of water as a Yankee living in Alabama. I will always consider myself a Jersey Girl and can still hold my own on Rt. 80 and the Turnpike, no matter what my license plate says. ;)

I'm a Jersey girl from Camden County who lived in Fayette and Jasper, AL for years. Now I'm a Jersey transport in Maryland. Jersey is the birthplace of amazing drivers.
  • bgoddess2003
    bgoddess2003 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Haha, I like what ever your license ssys, haha

="bgoddess2003;30981611"]Waiting to see if there is anyone from Monmouth or Ocean County [/quote]

Sorry, Middlesex[/quote]

I'm a Jersey Girl! I was born in Newark, lived in Essex, Morris, and Ocean Co. I'm currently a fish out of water as a Yankee living in Alabama. I will always consider myself a Jersey Girl and can still hold my own on Rt. 80 and the Turnpike, no matter what my license plate says. ;) [/quote]

• mindfulpractices
    mindfulpractices Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Joisey girl here. Looking to lose. I want to see if I can get rid of the CPAP machine for sleep Apnea and in general look and feel great. I will be a partner to anyone who needs one.
  • bgoddess2003
    Options
    Mindful practice welcome aboard. Think you're on your road to healthy life and Easy breathing.
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Not in NJ, but over the bridge in PA all friends welcome
  • kimekakes28
    kimekakes28 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Hi Melinda! I'm a Jersey Girl, born in Newark; grew up on the Jersey Shore (Asbury Park) now living in Atlanta, but a Jersey Girl for life!
  • bgoddess2003
    Options
    Kimekakes, I like that name. I here Atlanta is beautiful I haven't been there, but I do know Asbury Park very well. It has really changed alot.
  • ljohnson216
    ljohnson216 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Are you guys ready for the storm?
  • belimawr
    belimawr Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    I hope so. I had posted another thread, I was trying to prepare for a long stay at work. Last time was 72 hours, but that was when I was more than happy to use junk food to keep awake lol. Now I'm just hoping I've got all the right stuff.
  • bgoddess2003
    Options
    I'm good, tomorrow will be nice I will be home, get a nice workout in, make some soup. I'm ready. Lol. Right now we don't have a lot of snow, I'm really surprised but it does seem pretty icy out. I stay in doors thank you. Lol.
  • ljohnson216
    ljohnson216 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Good luck belimawr and everyone else that has to work. For those of us staying home hopefully the boredom munchies and cabin fever don't kick it. (And of course I hope everyone stays safe)
  • NJGamerChick
    NJGamerChick Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    YAY! A NJ thread! Hey all! Born and raised in Newark myself, and haven't moved far at all.

I hope those still in the tri-state are safe in this blizzard.
  • bgoddess2003
    Options
    I am south of all of you from Newark, I am surprised that we did not get more snow, how did you make out? I agree with Larry, hope everyone is safe.
  • lmaschreck
    Options
    Squats, shoveling...one way to get it in. Hope all the eastern Jersey peeps are enjoying a freebie day. Be safe!
  • belimawr
    belimawr Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    Thanks LJ. Was a mess out there getting home this morning for sure!

As usual my boss didn't do us right... peanut butter and jelly... my problem is I love peanut butter, but it was Jif, so I was able to stay away. Only natural or homemade for me. :)

Hope everyone else did alright with the storm, and be sure to lift right when shoveling!
  • Medivh73
    Medivh73 Posts: 140 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Hi. I'm Sean and I'm from Bergen County.
  • bgoddess2003
    Options
    What ever happened to our lady who started this tread? lol. Welcome Sean,

• NJGamerChick
    Options
    Hi Sean, so am I! LOL!

Belimawr, that sounds rough. I love pb, too, though I have to admit, Jif isn't tasty to me either. If I have to have a jar of pb, it's gotta be the Skippy Naturals. >.<

Still freaked out about going outside in snow, though I may have to put on my big girl undies and try to conquer my fears.
  • NJGamerChick
    Options
    What ever happened to our lady who started this tread? lol. Welcome Sean,

I was wondering that, too.