New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    acheben wrote: »
    Dannon has this newish line of puddings and cheesecakes in the yogurt section. The milk and dark chocolate puddings were freaking amazing. The cheesecakes were okay, but not really worth the price or calories for me.

Sadly, these are only going to be an occasional treat due to the $1.69 price tag for a 5.3oz container.

I've tried a couple... I thought they were ok but I was a bit disappointed, I was expecting a bit more maybe. Kozy Shack seemed tastier to me for less calories and cheaper. I just wish they would release their 'danette' line in the US already. So delicious.
  • lishie_rebooted
    lishie_rebooted Posts: 2,973 Member
    Troutsy wrote: »
    I just picked up the gingerbread and pumpkin pie poptarts...very yummy. I'm going to have to go looking for that Chobani

There are gingerbread poptarts?!
    I don't get poptarts often so I've never noticed.
    I want

I just had the Ben & Jerry's PB Core ice cream.
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    603reader wrote: »
    I just picked up the gingerbread and pumpkin pie poptarts...very yummy. I'm going to have to go looking for that Chobani

There are and they are delicious >:) ... but I don't think they are as good as the pumpkin.
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Serah87 wrote: »
    Yep...the new peanut butter chocolate poptarts and Boston cream pie toaster strudels. :p

Peanut butter... Chocolate... *drooling*... POPTARTS? WANT.NOW.
  • racheljonel
    racheljonel Posts: 400 Member
    jmurray90 wrote: »
    uhm. not food wise, but those microfiber lash things, that you put on like mascara.... THEYRE AWESOME!!!

I got some for Christmas but I have been hesitant to try it....I'm a false lash addict!
  • kaseyr1505
    kaseyr1505 Posts: 624 Member
    I tried peanut butter poptarts, and they were delicious. It reminded me of a PB cookie when toasts.

I saw online that Oreo was coming out with red velvet cake oreos, and Cheetos were coming out with a sweet version, I'm excited to try those. I also found these Dannon Creamery things, which are delicious.

It's a great time for food.
  • lishie_rebooted
    lishie_rebooted Posts: 2,973 Member
    603reader wrote: »

There are and they are delicious >:) ... but I don't think they are as good as the pumpkin.
    I don't like pumpkin things lol

I might have to find those other poptarts though. Oh man!
  • redversustheblue
    redversustheblue Posts: 1,216 Member
    jmurray90 wrote: »
    uhm. not food wise, but those microfiber lash things, that you put on like mascara.... THEYRE AWESOME!!!

I got some for Christmas but I have been hesitant to try it....I'm a false lash addict!

Really curious as to what this product is, I've never heard of it!
  • Francl27
    Got to try those oreos too. Although I admit... I've never had anything 'red velvet' in my life... What does it taste like?
  • cheshirecatastrophe
    cheshirecatastrophe Posts: 1,395 Member
    In the yogurt category - Yoplait, which I think normally tastes like nothing, has a new line of Greek yogurt "Whips." So yogurt, but the texture of those Jell-O mousse pudding cups. The so-called vanilla cupcake still tastes like nothing, but the lemon meringue is really, really good. Eyeing the berry ones for next week's impulse purchase slot.

In the energy bars category - Luna Bar has a new "chocolate cupcake" flavor. They surprised me by being genuinely cake batter flavored, but the one I tried, at least, was stiff (stale?) which turned me off.
  • Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    Raynne413 wrote: »
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Got to try those oreos too. Although I admit... I've never had anything 'red velvet' in my life... What does it taste like?

I've always felt that it was just chocolate dyed red. LOL

I do believe you are correct. It's the cream cheese frosting that distinguishes it.
  • Francl27
    Raynne413 wrote: »

I've always felt that it was just chocolate dyed red. LOL

Well that still sounds good. With cream cheese.
    In the yogurt category - Yoplait, which I think normally tastes like nothing, has a new line of Greek yogurt "Whips." So yogurt, but the texture of those Jell-O mousse pudding cups. The so-called vanilla cupcake still tastes like nothing, but the lemon meringue is really, really good. Eyeing the berry ones for next week's impulse purchase slot.

In the energy bars category - Luna Bar has a new "chocolate cupcake" flavor. They surprised me by being genuinely cake batter flavored, but the one I tried, at least, was stiff (stale?) which turned me off.

Oh yes I saw the whips! But I couldn't figure out how it was different from the others and none of the flavors really caught my eye. I'll have to try them though.

That Luna bar sounds good. Will have to try it eventually.
  • jenjim2021
    jenjim2021 Posts: 43 Member
    my3boys424 wrote: »
    I want to try the Chobani hazelnut! yum!

It's called Chobani chocolate haze craze. Chocolate hazelnut yogurt with mini chocolate chips and pieces of hazelnuts. I suppose you could make your own with some hazelnuts, chocolate chips, plain Greek yogurt and nutella though.

I love to add chocolate chips to my low fat vanilla Greek yogurt. It's about 100 calories and tastes like dessert.

I do this too! I love the Chobani Key Lime Flips. I bought the lime Chobani cup and add my own white chocolate chips. It's like dessert to me.