New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• booboo68
    booboo68 Posts: 302 Member
    GNC 10th anniversary ready to drink shake in Mint Chocolate Layered Cake is pretty tasty as are the Quest Protein Shakes.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    I'm having Oikos Gingerbread greek yogurt, which is actually really good! Dunno why I couldn't find it before now.

Yoplait greek yogurt whips. I got vanilla cupcake. It's 'okay'. I think it needs some chocolate chips and sprinkles added to it. lol

And Dannon greek Triple zero.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    I tried the Oikos Gingerbread last week, I liked it (but again, I love most Oikos stuff, just don't find it filling enough for the calories). Can't find it anymore though.

Had to google Dannon Greek triple zero. Interesting. I like that it's sweetened with stevia and 120 calories, 15g of protein and 5g of fiber is the bomb. Will have to try it!
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Francl27 wrote: »
    I tried the Oikos Gingerbread last week, I liked it (but again, I love most Oikos stuff, just don't find it filling enough for the calories). Can't find it anymore though.

Had to google Dannon Greek triple zero. Interesting. I like that it's sweetened with stevia and 120 calories, 15g of protein and 5g of fiber is the bomb. Will have to try it!

I had the Triple Zero strawberry. Good, but I think maybe a little bit of a weird aftertaste. I'll have to try some of the other flavors to give a definitive opinion.
  • Francl27
    yourad0rk wrote: »
    I love Quest bars, well at least those flavors, but I always microwave them for 15 seconds. Yum. I like the Quest chips a lot too, but I didn't like the BBQ ones as much as the other ones (haven't tried the salt and vinegar ones).
    Man I love quest bars, cookies and cream is one of my faves. Smores in my new quest bar love though.

I've scrolled through and seen a few people here saying that they like them, and all of the reviews I read said they were delicious which is why I didn't hesitate to buy TWO BOXES lol. But now I'm thinking that all the people who really like them seem to be American which explains a lot, because I've heard on average, the food over there is a lot sweeter than here, bread and savoury food included. Which is maybe why I find them so sickly sweet. Despite that though I'm open to trying other flavours because of how nutritional they are. So any suggestions?

I'm French, for what it's worth :p And I find a lot of 'sugar free' products way too sweet as well... but I like Quest bars, lol.

My favorite flavors are s'mores and chocolate chip cookie dough.
  • Francl27
    Oh an ad just reminded me of those skinny cow truffles. I was tempted, but didn't buy them... any feedback? I should probably add that last time I bought their chocolate bars, they didn't last long.
  • cocates
    cocates Posts: 360 Member
    chouflour wrote: »
    Trader Joe's has new "crispy, crunchy broccoli florets" - it's like the broccoli version of banana chips. They were surprisingly tasty, and I can't eat anywhere near what they call a serving.

^^This. In fact, I went back to my local Trader Joe's today and they said they wouldn't have anymore until March!! They weren't expecting EVERYONE to like them so much. Kicking myself for not getting more than 1 bag last week!!!
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Ensure High Protien Shake. I love the taste, not as sweet as the GNC Lean Shakes that I was getting.
  • gbpacker001
    gbpacker001 Posts: 39 Member
    I have not seen the Greek whip yet What store did u get them at. Definitely going to look for the chocolate peanut butter pop tart. I know it is probably not the healthiest to eat but sounds good for a portion controlled treat. My new find Is sugar free silk cashew milk. I LOVE it better then almond milk
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    I got something called IPS Chips on Amazon - chips maded from egg whites that are high in protein/no fat. Sort of expensive, but pretty good. I ordered it two times but stopped because of the price.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    cocates wrote: »
    chouflour wrote: »
    Trader Joe's has new "crispy, crunchy broccoli florets" - it's like the broccoli version of banana chips. They were surprisingly tasty, and I can't eat anywhere near what they call a serving.

^^This. In fact, I went back to my local Trader Joe's today and they said they wouldn't have anymore until March!! They weren't expecting EVERYONE to like them so much. Kicking myself for not getting more than 1 bag last week!!!

I've tried new stuff at Trader Joes. They always run out and they never replace it.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    I have not seen the Greek whip yet What store did u get them at. Definitely going to look for the chocolate peanut butter pop tart. I know it is probably not the healthiest to eat but sounds good for a portion controlled treat. My new find Is sugar free silk cashew milk. I LOVE it better then almond milk

I got the Yoplait whips at Shoprite (East Coast).
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    I have a weakness for Combos (I don't know why) and there's a new 7-layer dip flavor that catches my eye every time I go to the store. If it still sounds good next weekend I'm gonna go for a nice long walk, then buy a bag and go to town.
  • Francl27
    avskk wrote: »
    I have a weakness for Combos (I don't know why) and there's a new 7-layer dip flavor that catches my eye every time I go to the store. If it still sounds good next weekend I'm gonna go for a nice long walk, then buy a bag and go to town.

I love layered dips. I used to eat a whole package with chips!

I went to Shop Rite - found the Yoplait whips again, bought the strawberry cheesecake one for later. Also found another kind of Chobani indulgence (the double chocolate chunk was good) - dulce de leche caramel and dark chocolate, which somehow made it into my cart to try later. Bought two of the sea salt caramel crunch Chobani flip and it's fantastic, but again, they always are. I like the lower calorie count too (190).

Forgot to check oreos, but the store was nuts as we're expecting snow.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Raynne413 wrote: »
    Got to try those oreos too. Although I admit... I've never had anything 'red velvet' in my life... What does it taste like?

I've always felt that it was just chocolate dyed red. LOL

Same here. It tastes like food coloring to me, honestly, and is a terrible mix with cream cheese. I've never understood red velvet.

My husband even "made me" try it from a really, really good bakery thinking I'd understand the subtle nuances of delicious fresh red velvet cake. NOPE!
  • liftingandlipstick
    liftingandlipstick Posts: 1,857 Member
    I have most of the yogurt mentioned here waiting in my fridge to be tried! Lol, I bought, but haven't tried yet, the Chobani Flip Salted Caramel Crunch and Hazelnut one, plus one of the Yoplait Whips (don't remember which flavor- cupcake, maybe?). I'm a bit iffy on the whip, because it feels like there's nothing in there! I DID try the Yoplait Cinnamon Roll yesterday, and it was super good. Reminded me of the limited edition Apple Pie flavor they did last fall (less apple-y, obviously), which I LOVED.

I also have some of that fiber lash extension stuff, and I HATE it. Haven't figured out how to use it and not get really bad spider lashes :/
  • Francl27
    I have most of the yogurt mentioned here waiting in my fridge to be tried! Lol, I bought, but haven't tried yet, the Chobani Flip Salted Caramel Crunch and Hazelnut one, plus one of the Yoplait Whips (don't remember which flavor- cupcake, maybe?). I'm a bit iffy on the whip, because it feels like there's nothing in there! I DID try the Yoplait Cinnamon Roll yesterday, and it was super good. Reminded me of the limited edition Apple Pie flavor they did last fall (less apple-y, obviously), which I LOVED.

I also have some of that fiber lash extension stuff, and I HATE it. Haven't figured out how to use it and not get really bad spider lashes :/

I love the Oikos apple pie - have you tried it?

I'll probably try the Cinnamon Roll Yoplait tomorrow, won't have the calories for it today. So much yogurt goodness in my fridge right now... it's tough to pick just one. Sadly I have yet to find one store that carries everything, it's frustrating (Shop Rite didn't have the hazelnut Flip nor the Cinnamon Roll that I found at Acme).