Success is Sweet!!

Mangoaddict
Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
I woke up this morning and was soooooo overjoyed. Not only did I lose another pound but after my shower I was putting on lotion on my legs and I felt the fat gone! Not all of course but my legs are looking so good!! I felt the muscles leaner and less fat to play around with. Oh my goodness, this really is working! Thanks everyone for your support. I am feeling like on top of the world this morning! Please please keep me motivated. I am going to do this right! Thanks again. Have a lovely weekend!! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    I woke up this morning and was soooooo overjoyed. Not only did I lose another pound but after my shower I was putting on lotion on my legs and I felt the fat gone! Not all of course but my legs are looking so good!! I felt the muscles leaner and less fat to play around with. Oh my goodness, this really is working! Thanks everyone for your support. I am feeling like on top of the world this morning! Please please keep me motivated. I am going to do this right! Thanks again. Have a lovely weekend!! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!