quaker mini delights

i just picked up a couple boxes of these tasty little snack. they satisfied the sweet craving for me and the are so good. i got the caramel drizzle and cinnamon struesel. 90 cals, 3.5 fat, 14 carbs, 1 fiber, only 8 sugars. it was a great little snack.:smile::smile: :smile:

Replies

• bricker06
    bricker06 Posts: 316
    i just picked up a couple boxes of these tasty little snack. they satisfied the sweet craving for me and the are so good. i got the caramel drizzle and cinnamon struesel. 90 cals, 3.5 fat, 14 carbs, 1 fiber, only 8 sugars. it was a great little snack.:smile::smile: :smile:
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Yeah the cinnamon struesel is awesome!:smile::smile:
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    LOVE em!!!!!!

ddd
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    They are a great little treat!
  • kayla_larsen
    kayla_larsen Posts: 40 Member
    My favorite is the Chocolatey Drizzle, they're sooo good and I like that they're pretty healthy, too!!:happy:
  • dmflynt
    dmflynt Posts: 196
    my favorites are the chocolate and the peanut butter....GREAT munchie snack to have at my desk!
  • Where do you find them.? I've never heard of them.
  • bricker06
    bricker06 Posts: 316
    i got them at walmart in the cereal isle. but they should be where ever the rice cakes are.
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    I like the ranch ones in place of chips. I also saw somewhere, maybe on here, that there are dill pickle ones, but we don't have them here. I'm waiting though.........