#18 Calorie Killer Trainers - FINALE SHOW CHAT (Jan 29th) Wk 18

cycletrak1
cycletrak1 Posts: 607 Member
edited January 2015 in Social Groups
WEEK 18 - FINALE SHOW CHAT

Hey gang, it's been fun! We made it to the end!

We have lost a lot over these 18 weeks....pounds, teammates and hopefully some bad habits.

We have gained a lot too....new knowledge of ourselves through the challenges, new ideas/incentives to continue to lose and new friends that we probably would not have met if not for this challenge.

Feel free to chat about the show and anything else that comes to mind.....it's the FINALE!!!

Hope to see you all again in future challenges and on other MFP threads!

:flowerforyou:

cycletrak1 :drinker:

Replies

• joeysgirl10
    joeysgirl10 Posts: 106 Member
    To my whole team.... thanks for the support during this challenge... i truly enjoyed all of our discussions...

Marty and Jodee... i dont know what i would do without you two... you are the greatest! :smile:
  • lifeisspiffy
    lifeisspiffy Posts: 166 Member
    Here we go! So excited to see all of the changes.
  • Mspmpayne
    Mspmpayne Posts: 267 Member
    edited January 2015
    It's very melancholy. Great show so far. Love that it's live. Sure gonna miss it and this group. =(

WOW they look FABULOUS!!
  • Mspmpayne
    cycletrak1 wrote: »
    WEEK 18 - FINALE SHOW CHAT

Hey gang, it's been fun! We made it to the end!

We have lost a lot over these 18 weeks....pounds, teammates and hopefully some bad habits.

We have gained a lot too....new knowledge of ourselves through the challenges, new ideas/incentives to continue to lose and new friends that we probably would not have met if not for this challenge.

Feel free to chat about the show and anything else that comes to mind.....it's the FINALE!!!

Hope to see you all again in future challenges and on other MFP threads!

:flowerforyou:

cycletrak1 :drinker:

Boo Hoo....sure gonna miss everyone. Hope we can "find" each other again on some challenges......Just want to say you have been PHENOMENAL with your dedication and all that you have done for our group. =) THANK YOU!
  • lifeisspiffy
    lifeisspiffy Posts: 166 Member
    Wow Scott looks incredible. He was definitely one of the best of this season, leading his team and helping others realize their potential. I hope he wins the at home prize. He looks like he's got a chance.
  • Mspmpayne
    Toma did it! By one pound amazing. They all did fantastic!!
  • Baby43204
    Baby43204 Posts: 123 Member
    sorry guys i am here sorry i was at work. i really love this show but i really hate to see it go. i am going to be lonely if anyone know of any good groups that are like this one that can keep me going please invite me to them. i am sad that blake didnt win the weigh in i wonder who will
  • 12qw34
    12qw34 Posts: 139 Member
    To my whole team.... thanks for the support during this challenge... i truly enjoyed all of our discussions...

Marty and Jodee... i dont know what i would do without you two... you are the greatest! :smile:

You are welcome Patti.
  • Cbanjo
    Cbanjo Posts: 557 Member
    What a show. Although l wanted Rob to be the biggest loser but l was happy for Toma. He did look amazing. It just go to show how fats can hide one's good look. He now look like a star. I was also happy for Jordan even though l wanted Scot to win. Overall, it's been an eye opener for me in terms of loosing weight. Just like JJ said, you cannot out train a bad diet, l now realise that l have to seriously work on my diet. Right now, l have not lost much since the beginning of the challenge, but l now know how to measure my food and maintain portion control.
    I am going to truly miss you all. It's been nice to have you in my life and l hope to have you in future groups.

The funniest thing is, l discovered on Sunday that l could have been watching the show live all these time. I bumped on it on Sunday on a channel that have been showing it all along. They were just showing a repetition of it on the day. Well, now l know.

Thanks and stay blessed