Going to Buffalo

Options
I should have posted this yesterday but... I am heading to Buffalo in about an hour and a half. I always stop at Tops on my way back into Canada because you have a whole bunch of snacks that we don't have in Canada. So, have you tried the Hostess mini packs of cupcakes for 100 cals, should I buy some, what about the Lean cuising panini sandwiches? Any other frozen or package snacks like that you eat? We have crispy delights but I saw a post for peanut butter crispy delights which we don't have, are they good?

Any thoughts would be welcome.

Anne

Replies

• deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    I should have posted this yesterday but... I am heading to Buffalo in about an hour and a half. I always stop at Tops on my way back into Canada because you have a whole bunch of snacks that we don't have in Canada. So, have you tried the Hostess mini packs of cupcakes for 100 cals, should I buy some, what about the Lean cuising panini sandwiches? Any other frozen or package snacks like that you eat? We have crispy delights but I saw a post for peanut butter crispy delights which we don't have, are they good?

Any thoughts would be welcome.

Anne
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Yes, I like the mini cupcake 100 cal packs. Anything for me to change it up is good! Have a safe trip!
  • mel_istheshit
    Options
    Lean cuisine paninis rock my world!! Okay... maybe not, but they are really good. Pair them with some fruit or veggies and they make and excellent lunch. :smile:
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    Thanks, I'm on my way!