What Word Do You Want To Describe You?

When you reach your weight loss goal, what is that one word that when used in a sentance directed at you, will just make it all worth it?

For me - its 'tiny.' I think tiny people are adorable, and since I'm already short I gave up a long time on the supermodel sexy route. :laugh: Tiny for me is also a very feminine feeling. Dh says that defies the law of nature, since in most species the female is bigger than the male. (His way of saying I shouldn't be loosing so much weight) :ohwell:

Whats your word?

Replies

• Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    When you reach your weight loss goal, what is that one word that when used in a sentance directed at you, will just make it all worth it?

For me - its 'tiny.' I think tiny people are adorable, and since I'm already short I gave up a long time on the supermodel sexy route. :laugh: Tiny for me is also a very feminine feeling. Dh says that defies the law of nature, since in most species the female is bigger than the male. (His way of saying I shouldn't be loosing so much weight) :ohwell:

Whats your word?
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Ripped :bigsmile:

I don't have time for it now, but if I did, I'd be lifting a ton more. I really love the definition I have but I want more, and that means more size, less fat.
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    You know what my dream is!? SOMEDAY for someone to admire my tummy. (never has happened)

But i'll settle for skinny or tiny. :wink:
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    i like small.:smile: lol i'm barely 5'2 and small boned but i'm not skinny. i'm not boney or anything but everything about me is just kind of small. lol my boyfriend says i'm tiny but i don't feel like 'tiny' fits! :wink:
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Hmmmmm how would I want to be described when I lose the weight (all the weight, not just my mini goal)......

BAH-DAMN!!!!

:laugh:

That's about it. :smile:
  • denisebee
    denisebee Posts: 137 Member
    Fit. I've been skinny before but never fit. I want people to look at me and say "she really takes good care of herself"
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Hmmmmm how would I want to be described when I lose the weight (all the weight, not just my mini goal)......

BAH-DAMN!!!!

:laugh:

That's about it. :smile:

Love that. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Healthy. Women that are their ideal weight, toned, confident...they look healthy & that's what I'm aspiring to be. I'm 5'-7" with hips & boobs to spare so tiny & small are out for me. LOL

(great topic, btw)

Bunny - you crack me up. :laugh:
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Healthy. Women that are their ideal weight, toned, confident...they look healthy & that's what I'm aspiring to be. I'm 5'-7" with hips & boobs to spare so tiny & small are out for me. LOL

Fearless. I want people to know that I wasn't afraid to give up a few things, to get a lot more in the long run.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Best exclamation "Your HOW old???!!!"

HOT!!! that is the word~!
  • "Daaammmnnnn :heart: "
  • rachel41
    rachel41 Posts: 354 Member
    SEXXXXXY!!!:smile:
  • 'Slim' or 'Slender'
  • gmpearse
    gmpearse Posts: 136
    Honestly, I want men to be speechless when they look at me and women to think with jealousy "that skinny *****." I suppose I should be politically correct and want people to just say "niiiicccceee."
  • arewethereyet
    Ok I have thought about this more.

I want people to look at me and call me

Athletic.
  • pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    Intelligent.

There is a bias in the world against "plump" people and we are stereotyped as frumpy, glumpy, and stupid. It's not fair, but it that is what is.
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    I wanna hear "HOMINA HOMINA HOMINA!"

I don't know what it means... but that's what it is...
  • arewethereyet
    How about a wolf whistle! havent heard one of those in years. Was at the jogging park and doign my stretches afterwards, bent from the waist-with arms crossed and hanging...getting mighty close the the ground if you know what i mean....when I heard a wolf whistle from a passing car..:noway:
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Compassionate - everything else will just fall into place.
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    sexeh!!! love that word:smooched: