Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Replies

• SchweddyGirl
    SchweddyGirl Posts: 244 Member
    triciab79 wrote: »
    I ate an entire sleeve of Girl Scout Trefoils this week! They were tasty.

It is girl scout cookie seasion....they are considered a calorie free food to me during this timeframe lol
  • ovinas1
    ovinas1 Posts: 413 Member
    I slept with my cousins wife last month. Its was fun then but its eating at my soul. I feel awkward with them now and so does she.
  • jillshadow
    jillshadow Posts: 76 Member
    Before I started this whole thing some times I would put away a large pizza from papa johns or a whole digiorno pizza with wings. Also a case of 12 glazed dough nuts (not in the same night). Wow. That took a lot to admit.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,030 Member
    edited February 2015
    ovinas1 wrote: »
    I slept with my cousins wife last month. Its was fun then but its eating at my soul. I feel awkward with them now and so does she.

Probably Karma!
  • Hearts_2015
    jillshadow wrote: »
    Before I started this whole thing some times I would put away a large pizza from papa johns or a whole digiorno pizza with wings. Also a case of 12 glazed dough nuts (not in the same night). Wow. That took a lot to admit.

You're not alone ;) Different pizzas, different donuts but... but the binge factor was the same. Glad it's over and no clue how I ate it all and lived to tell. lol
  • Hearts_2015
    edited February 2015
    Eudoxy wrote: »
    jnv7594 wrote: »
    Okay, I chalk this up to my OCD, lol. Whenever I scoop something out of a jar with a spoon (i.e. peanut butter), I weigh the spoon first. Then I weigh it again after I'm done dishing out a serving. That way I can lick the spoon and track what I ate off the spoon as well.
    If you just put the jar on the scale, zero it out, scoop out the peanut butter...you get a negative number of whatever you took out.

I loved the day I learned that trick on here, long ago but it still excites me. :) I actually love making salads on the scale now and clearing it between each item.

I like her unique spoon way though. :)
  • FaylinaMeir
    FaylinaMeir Posts: 661 Member
    I've been stress eating this week because the husband is wanting to join the Air Force and they are being BEYOND difficult to work with. You'd have thought it would be so hard to sign your life over basically. (don't get me wrong, we WANT this to happen, which is why they're stressing me out). I ate like 3,000 calories the other day in Thai food, and I've felt like crap all week from anxiety . :(
  • bunbunzee44
    bunbunzee44 Posts: 592 Member
    I only track my weight losses, even though it fluctuates and it might not hit that low for a while.
    I have conflicted feelings about my current thin figure. :|
  • misskarihari
    misskarihari Posts: 104 Member
    I cheat pretty often and eat over my calories. I also put in "500 calories" in my food diary because I can't find the exact product in the list.
  • elpidamaria
    elpidamaria Posts: 12 Member
    lisaw19855 wrote: »
    I weigh myself daily but don't log it, I accept the fluctuations and usually know why (no poop, too much sodium) but I hate seeing in on my little graph thing.

I did that too.. If the number I see don't stay for three days in a row I don't log it.. And I really want to log something desperately for the past couple months..but I don't lose anything!I don't gain too..that's a good thing I guess.. :(

• gertudejekyl
    gertudejekyl Posts: 386 Member
    I ate a whole container of Light Ice Cream yesterday- with maple syrup...my throat hurt, was raw....at least it was light -half the calories :|
  • Tldavis3s
    Tldavis3s Posts: 83 Member
    I've totally done the hot chocolate powder before. :/
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    ovinas1 wrote: »

Keep practicing. It gets a lot less awkward.

I drank directly from the orange juice bottle.

• lemonlionheart
    lemonlionheart Posts: 580 Member
    Tldavis3s wrote: »
    I've totally done the hot chocolate powder before. :/

Me too! Except I live in Australia, so:

8nvpdo31mtak.jpg
  • Ooci
    Ooci Posts: 247 Member
    Losing 40lb has done crazy things to my sex drive and my behaviour around handsome men. Can't go into details, but if there were a hell I'd burn!
  • paulaviki
    paulaviki Posts: 678 Member
    I'm another one who doesn't wash my workout clothes after each use, I often wear the same top to more than one class. I workout outdoors so at the moment am wearing multiple layers of sports bra, vest, long sleeved too and hoody. I only wear the vest once but the other bits tend to get washed once a week (only got to 3 classes a week!).

My other confession is that I ate 7 slices of large meaty calorie laden dominos pizza last night. It took me way over but it was bloody lovely!
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    soloelixir wrote: »
    I resent thin people. I've been fat my whole life, and have no idea what it's like to be thin. I know I shouldn't resent them, but damn, when I see a thin girl complaining about how those jeans make her *kitten* look big, I want to slap her in the face.
    nellysen wrote: »
    Me too!!!!!! In fact it pisses me off. I think it is because I just WISH that the hunt fr the perfect jeans on a perfect body was my biggest issue. Maybe it is jealousy? But either way.... I feel the same!

This is just damn sad. SMH :noway:
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    randomtai wrote: »
    soloelixir wrote: »
    I resent thin people. I've been fat my whole life, and have no idea what it's like to be thin. I know I shouldn't resent them, but damn, when I see a thin girl complaining about how those jeans make her *kitten* look big, I want to slap her in the face.
    nellysen wrote: »
    Me too!!!!!! In fact it pisses me off. I think it is because I just WISH that the hunt fr the perfect jeans on a perfect body was my biggest issue. Maybe it is jealousy? But either way.... I feel the same!

This is just damn sad. SMH :noway:

I don't see it... It does annoy me when I see girls that look fantastic complain that their clothes make them look fat. Although I guess now I just feel sad for them because they don't realize how great they look, and they'll look back one day and realize that they were wasting too much energy on something that wasn't even true and wish they could look that way again lol.

I totally fail to see how that is body shaming, like some people mentioned above... Being jealous of someone's body is shaming them? How?

For not washing clothes after working out, some people just don't sweat much. I'm always sweating like crazy at the gym but I see people running in SWEATERS next to me and they seem just fine. So *shrug*.