Quizno's Sammies

I haven't really posted yet, but I've been using this website with great results for 2 1/2 weeks now. I just had to let everyone know that the new Black Angus Sammie and Quizno's is incredible:love::love: .
I just had one with a side salad and reduced fat ranch for about 330 calories. What a great lunch.

Replies

• I haven't really posted yet, but I've been using this website with great results for 2 1/2 weeks now. I just had to let everyone know that the new Black Angus Sammie and Quizno's is incredible:love::love: .
    I just had one with a side salad and reduced fat ranch for about 330 calories. What a great lunch.
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    I saw the commercials for those a while ago and always wanted to try it...is it really really tiny? cuz commercials make things look bigger than they are and do you know the calories for just the Sammie.
  • FUNinTHEsun
    FUNinTHEsun Posts: 284 Member
    i saw a commercial for those and was wondering if they were any good :happy:

thanks for the info!!!!
  • tjblack
    tjblack Posts: 122
    Thanks!!! I was wanting to try one tomorrow. Now I am looking forward to it even more!!!:love:
  • diannholland1965
    diannholland1965 Posts: 782 Member
    Well if you had a small without cheese then you only ate 330 calories.
    For the others however. See site below.
    http://www.calorie-count.com/calories/manufacturer/55.html
  • It definitely fit in my hand without a problem, but with the side salad it was a decent lunch and I felt like I was cheatin' a little bit, cause the sammie was sooo good:tongue:
  • I saw the commercials for those a while ago and always wanted to try it...is it really really tiny? cuz commercials make things look bigger than they are and do you know the calories for just the Sammie.

I have tried the Black Angus one and the Chicken Alpine one, they are not overly huge but they do taste really good. I have never liked Subway, always hated the processed meat. Quizno's actually uses real meat and the best part is that they weigh their ingredients so there is never any doubt about the actual calories unlike a lot of take out food which depends on how heavy or light a hand the person making the sandwich has. Quizno's also has a complete Nutrition Guide on their website and you can take away or keep condiments in figuring calories and such.
  • diannholland1965
    diannholland1965 Posts: 782 Member
    I will assume right along with you that it was indeed a small then :happy:
    a lot of times though, without us knowing it. Some places list the calories
    without the dressing, or cheese, or mayo, or etc. So when you get the sandwich the calories are sometimes more then double what the list calories where. SUBWAY does this all of the time.
    They are only counting the sandwich without all of the stuff that the normal person puts on it.
    :grumble: then in little tiny, you can't read this unless you are superman, print, they add... Calories are not based on the extras that you might add to your meal.
    :noway:
    But I could go on and on about how resturants do this. I will not here. :smile:
    --Diann...
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    I still love subway...its my treat and I ignore everything about it, sodium, processed meat, cheese, hidden calories, etc. :tongue:
  • NTBoard
    NTBoard Posts: 363 Member
    This link should take you to a coupon for a free Quizno's Sammie! You have to buy a drink and chips (Baked Lays???) but the sandwich is free. I haven't had one yet but maybe this weekend I'll try one.

http://www.quiznos.com/qmail/2008-01-06/index.html?NRDONE=1&email=test@yahoo.com&fname= YOU&lname= &SID=

+++POSITIVE THOUGHTS+++!!! :flowerforyou:
    Niccole
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    They are fantastic. It's hard to eat just one.
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Thanks for the coupon!!! Sa weet!
  • Najah5150
    Najah5150 Posts: 170
    They are fantastic. It's hard to eat just one.

I have to second that!!! They are REALLY good!!