I am sick and need motivation

I am sick and my whole family is sick. I work until 5:00pm and need something to do that counts as a workout but takes no thought or much insentive. Is there such a thing?????

Replies

• I am sick and my whole family is sick. I work until 5:00pm and need something to do that counts as a workout but takes no thought or much insentive. Is there such a thing?????
  • Lizjkp
    Lizjkp Posts: 278
    Are you logging your housework?, did you know that it does count towards your excercise?.

Hope you have not had the AWFUL virus that we have here in the U.K. it makes your joints ache :sad: working it's way up from your feet to your neck AND when it has got you on your knees it then hits you with a very bad headcold and sinusitis, it has laid me low for 2 weeks and off of work for another 2 so four weeks all together:grumble: bugger,bugger,blast:noway: :angry:

Hope you and your family get better soon :happy:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Kisses all round xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Could you go on a walk? If not outside, go on one at a mall, perhaps. Just a brisk walk for 30-45 min. will burn some calories off!
  • Chellekk
    Chellekk Posts: 421 Member
    My suggestion as well. Go for a walk outside. The fresh air will do your cold some good too. :smile:

Pace doesn't matter. Just get out and move a little.
  • Are you logging your housework?, did you know that it does count towards your excercise?.

Hope you have not had the AWFUL virus that we have here in the U.K. it makes your joints ache :sad: working it's way up from your feet to your neck AND when it has got you on your knees it then hits you with a very bad headcold and sinusitis, it has laid me low for 2 weeks and off of work for another 2 so four weeks all together:grumble: bugger,bugger,blast:noway: :angry:

Hope you and your family get better soon :happy:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Kisses all round xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I run an in-home daycare, so I run all day long. LOL
  • Could you go on a walk? If not outside, go on one at a mall, perhaps. Just a brisk walk for 30-45 min. will burn some calories off!

That sounds like a good idea and the dog would love it too.