BLACK TEAM Monday 12/8

Ok, maybe we have one more week left in this challenge. I thought this week was the last but the finale of the show is next week.

Anyway, it is monday, yes it is late in the day and many of you have already made your bed for the day so what will you do tomorrow for your last chance workouts?

I have to admit, I haven't been too motivated lately. I think because so much is going on. Mainly my daughter is in physical therapy right now for a freaky hip sprain of sorts, and the holidays surely have added to it but I know that I need to make time for me.

Ok, so enough of that, lets get going black team!

:heart:

Replies

• Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Ok, maybe we have one more week left in this challenge. I thought this week was the last but the finale of the show is next week.

Anyway, it is monday, yes it is late in the day and many of you have already made your bed for the day so what will you do tomorrow for your last chance workouts?

I have to admit, I haven't been too motivated lately. I think because so much is going on. Mainly my daughter is in physical therapy right now for a freaky hip sprain of sorts, and the holidays surely have added to it but I know that I need to make time for me.

Ok, so enough of that, lets get going black team!

:heart:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    I'm doing GREAT calorie wise...exercise, not so much! :tongue: Maybe I'll force myself to do a workout early in the morning. I think I have the winter blahs...:grumble:
  • guntherma
    guntherma Posts: 115 Member
    Well I did have an exercise class that was great but we got hit with snow tonight so of course everything got cancelled - now i am staying on the computer to stay out of the kitchen.