Perfect Valentine's Day!!!

NessaReh85
NessaReh85 Posts: 140 Member
Ok Ladies (or even Gents),

Describe what your perfect Valentine's Day would be?????

I would like to have a romantic evening planned by my husband, rather than me saying what I want or buying it myself and saying its from him. The only mystery is the card lol

I would say a perfect night would consist of him telling me to dress up, takes me out to a nice dinner, then either bowling or a movie. That would great!!!

Unfortunately that wont happen....he has to work lol :smiley:

Replies

• iwillsucceed0444
    iwillsucceed0444 Posts: 432 Member
    Honestly just having someone to spend time with is the perfect Valentine's day. :) I don't need something fancy at all. Just having that special someone is enough for me. <3 *sigh* Sadly I don't have that and will alone (with my dog) again...oh well, maybe one day. :)
  • ErikThaRed
    ErikThaRed Posts: 139 Member
    Acting like its just a regular day, because it is. I don't celebrate my love for my wife on Feb 14th, I celebrate it everyday. I don't celebrate made up "holidays" for business gain. I'm lucky I got a wife who feels the same.
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Haven't celebrated this "holiday" in years upon years upon years.....if ever.
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    edited February 2015
    Just a regular night. Valentine's Day means nothing to me, and my husband treats me enough like a princess every other day that I don't require him to "prove" how much he loves me by spending money on chocolates (which I don't need) or flowers (which I hate) or a fancy restaurant (he is a cook and makes everything better at home) just because some national holiday tells us to.
  • NerdieMcChub
    NerdieMcChub Posts: 153 Member
    House of Cards coming out early and my bed... best date.
  • Codilee87
    Codilee87 Posts: 509 Member
    Ideally, we would just have sex for 12hrs straight (with short breaks for food and water and possibly a nap)

But a nice meal at a new restaurant (preferably authentic Mexican or Italian cuisine) and some kind of fun, active date like rock climbing, go-kart racing or hitting a water park is also acceptable.

Don't get me flowers and chocolates. If you are going to get a card, make it funny - the sappy, romance stuff icks me out. No gifts (unless its sex-related)
  • glwage
    glwage Posts: 375 Member
    A perfect V-Day would be to wake up that day only to find that it had been outlawed.
    I love my girl everyday and she knows it!
  • khaleesikhaleesi
    khaleesikhaleesi Posts: 213 Member
    I don't celebrate it... My boyfriend does.

I think he's coming over after I put my toddler to bed with take-out from our favorite Asian place (sesame tofu, yum!) and we'll watch Batman movies.
  • jpf011
    jpf011 Posts: 6 Member
    I'm with Erik my wife and I try and do it everyday. But Codilee87 12 hours of straight sex also sounds good.
  • 530roman
    530roman Posts: 1,819 Member
    This guy^^^^^^

oldestthread0hx.jpg
  • ccarlock08
    ccarlock08 Posts: 89 Member
    Um, nothing to fancy... but a nice dinner goes miles... especially when you go home and have dessert! (if you catch my meaning) :)
  • ErikThaRed wrote: »
    Acting like its just a regular day, because it is. I don't celebrate my love for my wife on Feb 14th, I celebrate it everyday. I don't celebrate made up "holidays" for business gain. I'm lucky I got a wife who feels the same.

<3 so true.