Off the wagon

I had THE WORST DAY! Work was hell. I was doing two peoples job on a busy monday, having my first five calls being people who are upset, my computer froze up during back to back multilines calls,. Personal TOM keeps popping up whenever & a credit card I never used has $100+ charges and the store keeps calling my cell phone. I blew up! I couldn't take it anymore and caved and ordered chinese food and ate Mint M & Ms and didn't exercise... I felt like I deserved it but I know when I calm down and it is weigh in time I am going to regret it.

I had been doing good dealing with stress but today was too much. :explode: :angry: :sad: :embarassed: :grumble:

Replies

• amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    I had THE WORST DAY! Work was hell. I was doing two peoples job on a busy monday, having my first five calls being people who are upset, my computer froze up during back to back multilines calls,. Personal TOM keeps popping up whenever & a credit card I never used has $100+ charges and the store keeps calling my cell phone. I blew up! I couldn't take it anymore and caved and ordered chinese food and ate Mint M & Ms and didn't exercise... I felt like I deserved it but I know when I calm down and it is weigh in time I am going to regret it.

I had been doing good dealing with stress but today was too much. :explode: :angry: :sad: :embarassed: :grumble:
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Sweetie don't feel bad, one bad day does not a lifetime make. Let today go, get a good night's rest and start fresh tomorrow. Everythings going to be okay. :flowerforyou:

Lynnie
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,905 Member
    oh, dear. :flowerforyou:

Have you read this one yet?

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/31501-why-am-i-eating-this-by-geneen-roth

It helped me so much with what you are talking about. Feel better, friend.
  • dewpearl
    dewpearl Posts: 561 Member
    I'm sure you dealt well with the upset clients! If it helps, computers crack for everyone, specially when they are needed. Hope mine won't decide it's sick and tired of working for me just about when my report is almost done. :glasses:

One lill peace of advice: exercising would get the anger and frustration out. This is what I did when I dealt with upset clients. I went out there for a jog and ran till I calmed down. :explode:

As for food, you deserved a little break from keeping everything strict. Remember that idea of fooling our body and eating a bit more one day (every two weeks, maybe), so that it doesn't go into safe mode and adjust to the diet? So take it as one of those days and don't feel bad at all about it.

Hope tomorrow the sun will shine on your street, too. Chin up and be confident, everyone's getting a bit hectic before the holidays. A bit sad that we don't take the time to focus on the real value of Christmas and by the time we get there, we're too warned out to enjoy.

But, hey, be confident and happy with yourself. I'm sure you've done lots of things to be proud of for the day :flowerforyou:
  • dewpearl
    dewpearl Posts: 561 Member
    oh, dear. :flowerforyou:

Have you read this one yet?

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/31501-why-am-i-eating-this-by-geneen-roth

It helped me so much with what you are talking about. Feel better, friend.

cm, thanks for the link :wink: Good reading!
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    I'm sure you dealt well with the upset clients! If it helps, computers crack for everyone, specially when they are needed. Hope mine won't decide it's sick and tired of working for me just about when my report is almost done. :glasses:

One lill peace of advice: exercising would get the anger and frustration out. This is what I did when I dealt with upset clients. I went out there for a jog and ran till I calmed down. :explode:

As for food, you deserved a little break from keeping everything strict. Remember that idea of fooling our body and eating a bit more one day (every two weeks, maybe), so that it doesn't go into safe mode and adjust to the diet? So take it as one of those days and don't feel bad at all about it.

Hope tomorrow the sun will shine on your street, too. Chin up and be confident, everyone's getting a bit hectic before the holidays. A bit sad that we don't take the time to focus on the real value of Christmas and by the time we get there, we're too warned out to enjoy.

But, hey, be confident and happy with yourself. I'm sure you've done lots of things to be proud of for the day :flowerforyou:

Thank you! I so needed that. :flowerforyou: