I can't believe I used to eat that!!

1181920212224»

Replies

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    I started myfitnesspal around fall, so I was curious and logged the amount of Halloween candy I usually consume after I went trick-or-treating in the years past.
    In one sitting, Halloween night I could easily consume 2,000-3,000 calories and not feel sick.
    Now, thankfully, I start feeling ill and my body will make me stop after 800 calories of chocolate (still by no means healthy of course, but a lot better than that tolerance I had as a kid!)

When I was in High School I also learned how to mix powdered sugar, salted butter, and jif peanut butter to make instant fudge in the microwave. That quickly became a nightly snack.

I also was too lazy to actually grill grilled cheese, so I would lather butter on all four sides of bread (crusts included), stick a slice of cheese or two in the center, and microwave it.
    It came out dripping with butter.

Goodness. I was such an unhealthy child. Thank goodness I found this community when I did, before things got TOO out of hand!
  • llUndecidedll
    llUndecidedll Posts: 724 Member
    edited February 2015
    Whole pizzas. I could/can easily eat a whole pizza and NOT feel stuffed after doing so.

I really, really, really want pizza now, but moderation won't work well for me. I've been considering exercising for about 4 hours so that I can pig out on pizza....
  • Alligator423
    Alligator423 Posts: 87 Member
    Nearly a whole medium pizza
  • losingles
    losingles Posts: 147 Member
    A pack of Butterfingers dumped into a large movie theater popcorn with plenty of butter. Oh me...it's delicious and I love, love, love it.
  • JulieAnneFIU
    JulieAnneFIU Posts: 125 Member
    I once sat down with a giant Reese's egg with a knife and fork and ate the entire thing. I think it weighed about five pounds. I got so sick, worth it.
  • Shell_1384
    Shell_1384 Posts: 80 Member
    edited February 2015
    I would go on chocolate binges - 3 king size bars in one sitting. Also my usual at McDonalds used to be a Big Mac combo (sometimes super sized) with root beer PLUS an extra chicken sandwich that I'd eat on the car ride home from the drive-thru. Used to eat an entire large pizza to myself, washed down with 2-3 cans of pop.

I still eat these things, just not in such large quantities.
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,227 Member
    It was always portions for me. A huge plate of spaghetti (now I fill my plate with protein and vegetable so I can be happy with a real serving of pasta). Nearly a whole large pizza (now I make my own thin crust and eat a reasonable amount). Big Mac, large fry, and a soda (now I don't eat fast food because I have to be careful with ingredients due to medical reasons).

Now I still eat all those foods (well, except most fast food) but I am much more aware of how much I eat. I keep ice cream in the freezer (4 pints atm), pastries to enjoy, had home made lo mein tonight and a home made burger with a fried egg on it this afternoon.
  • Ideabaker
    Ideabaker Posts: 508 Member
    edited February 2015
    In high school, I wanted to have "light" lunches, so I would eat two slices of NY Cheesecake, a 100,000 dollar bar, and an orange (for vitamins). Every day. I think I was the only one at my school who lost weight as a freshman just escaping those lunches.
  • DuckieSteph
    DuckieSteph Posts: 43 Member
    Mock cookie dough without the egg, and countless quesadillas with ranch in them. Spoonfuls of frosting, and bags of Cheetos. Every day!! *shudder*
  • rodmanalbe
    rodmanalbe Posts: 13 Member
    I'm a big guy, but still...

I could eat
    2 deep pan pizza (sometimes 2.5, 3 at my best )
    1 garlic bread
    1.25l coke
    sometimes add sides (chicken wings)

and felt terrible in the morning, physically talking - I felt like I wanted to throw up.
  • soccerkon26
    soccerkon26 Posts: 596 Member
    In general, I just can't believe I would constantly eat so much that I would feel sick afterward. I was just eating it because it "sounds good"
  • JenniferInCt
    JenniferInCt Posts: 431 Member
    THREE (yes 3) iced venti chai tea lattes from starbucks a day (everyday). Sometimes id even have a hot one after work. And for years i ate a whole bag if mini reeses peanut butter cups in 1-4days. Years.. Barf. I mean the whole bag. If love to have one little peanut butter cup but havent yet since beginning mfp.
  • Tea_Mistress
    Tea_Mistress Posts: 105 Member
    I remember eating 6 buttered jacket potatoes in a row and thinking 'If I become skinny one day after indulging this much, then there is a god' XD Don't know why that thought has stuck with me. I've eaten way worse than that though :p
  • Oyster crackers and butter.
  • gamesandgains
    gamesandgains Posts: 640 Member
    Oh man, I use to drive down the road to my local breakfast taco/burrito stand and ordered one potato, bacon, egg and cheese burrito along with a steak fajita burrito with cheese, lettuce and sour cream. On the side I'd get a large bag of hot Cheetos with lime and two of those $1 sweet teas you can get at the gas station. Would eat it all in one sitting. *starts to drool* Good times.
  • Oh man, I use to drive down the road to my local breakfast taco/burrito stand and ordered one potato, bacon, egg and cheese burrito along with a steak fajita burrito with cheese, lettuce and sour cream. On the side I'd get a large bag of hot Cheetos with lime and two of those $1 sweet teas you can get at the gas station. Would eat it all in one sitting. *starts to drool* Good times.

That sounds really good!
  • gamesandgains
    gamesandgains Posts: 640 Member
    grnice39 wrote: »
    Oh man, I use to drive down the road to my local breakfast taco/burrito stand and ordered one potato, bacon, egg and cheese burrito along with a steak fajita burrito with cheese, lettuce and sour cream. On the side I'd get a large bag of hot Cheetos with lime and two of those $1 sweet teas you can get at the gas station. Would eat it all in one sitting. *starts to drool* Good times.

That sounds really good!

It was a foodgasm, for sure.
  • tekkiechikk
    tekkiechikk Posts: 375 Member
    edited February 2015
    Favorite binge bood- a bag of Nestles Toll House Morsels with a jar of peanut butter... tasted kind of like a deconstructed peanut butter cup. And sometimes I'd bring Craisins along for the ride... you know, for a healthy "fruit" option.
  • Robbnva
    Robbnva Posts: 590 Member
    I was going to say the Popeye's meal I had yesterday but I stepped on the scale this morning and it went down so never mind ;)
  • yogicarl
    yogicarl Posts: 1,260 Member
    Flesh