any Rebooters- juicers/smoothies

anyone here Juicers/smoothie drinkers?

what kinds of juices do you drink in the morning?
I love the Kale smoothies.
i am day 2 of a 10 day juice/smoothie. going excellent.. I feel so awesome.

Replies

• VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,931 Member
    edited February 2015
    Reboot! Great show!
    6j95zw7noj1t.jpg
    Doesn't work in real life...

I'd miss food way too much to juice. And I think all that juice would make me throw up - so much sugary flavor and nothing to settle my stomach.
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Your body is not a computer, you do not need a reboot.
  • mellowncalm
    mellowncalm Posts: 35 Member
    edited February 2015
    thank y'all for reply to my juicing questions so fast.
    reboot is a term used in the juicing plan I am using.
    I am a computer my body does need to refresh, because it is stuck so much on sugar and fatty foods. this REBOOT is working for me now, my friend.

• brianpperkins
    brianpperkins Posts: 6,124 Member
    How many times have you needed to reboot?
  • Lezavargas
    Lezavargas Posts: 223 Member
    Im a blender! I have a deep ongoing emotional affair with my vitamix. I enjoy eating fruit so I tend to use my smoothies to cram down all my veggies in one painless shot of green. Spinach with a stick of celery is good. I like to add an apple if im going for taste
  • yogicarl
    yogicarl Posts: 1,260 Member
    No such thing as rebooting, but a juice or a smoothie can be easy ways to consume more leafy greens and veggies you wouldn't normally eat much of without having to plough through a plate of fibre. Or a good low calorie nutritious way to skip breakfast if you don't feel like it.
  • Lezavargas
    Lezavargas Posts: 223 Member
    Here comes the haters. Be proud of what your doing and dont try to justify it to the yahoos that decide they are going to try to pick a fight because of your choice of words. Friend for some support !!!
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Lezavargas wrote: »
    Here comes the haters. Be proud of what your doing and dont try to justify it to the yahoos that decide they are going to try to pick a fight because of your choice of words. Friend for some support !!!
    tumblr_m14ickD74X1qcexbyo1_500.png

• Azexas
    edited February 2015
    emily_stew wrote: »
    Lezavargas wrote: »

blrg.gif

What if those haters and yahoos are actually offering sound advice? Are they still haters and yahoos?

Not agreeing with the OP apparently equals being a hater.

Unless someone hands me a study that says your body needs a reboot- I stand by my statement that the human body is not a computer :)

And +1 for a 30 rock gif... I miss that show so much
  • Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    edited April 2015
    Juicing can be a great way to get more veggies and fruits into one's diet. "Rebooting" is meaningless jargon.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    That man is a marketing genius to come up with the Reboot - have a diet plan that is completely unsustainable, then make up another Reboot gimmick to get people back on your unsustainable plan instead of admitting it is a failure. Plus he gets to make another infomercial "documentary" in the process! Smart man. One thing for sure it has made him a lot of money.
  • jennifershoo
    jennifershoo Posts: 3,198 Member
    In for the gifs! :#
  • jennifershoo
    Don't throw away all the fibers. Eat your food!
  • jennifershoo
    giphy.gif
  • obscuremusicreference
    obscuremusicreference Posts: 1,320 Member
    I really hope I ca post this gif before the mods come along and

t689i65ilw3t.gif
  • foursirius
    foursirius Posts: 321 Member
    Ive never heard the term reboot before but i do have a vitamix and love it. My typical smoothie is 3 stalks of kale, 1 cucumber, 2 stalks of celery l, some ginger, 1 cup of ice, and then agave nectar to taste. It's tasty and I enjoy it.
  • Azexas
    giphy.gif

parks-broccoli.gif