Nothing real big, but I just had to share!

I just tried on a pair of jeans that a couple months ago I could not get past the tops of my thighs, and not only did they go all the way up, I got them fastened! They are still a little too small to wear because I can't really sit down or walk up the stairs in them well :laugh: but I think I will be able to wear them in a few months!! I'm very excited. :bigsmile:

Replies

• I just tried on a pair of jeans that a couple months ago I could not get past the tops of my thighs, and not only did they go all the way up, I got them fastened! They are still a little too small to wear because I can't really sit down or walk up the stairs in them well :laugh: but I think I will be able to wear them in a few months!! I'm very excited. :bigsmile:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    So just stand still and look HOT!!

You go girl!!:flowerforyou:
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    That is awesome I am so excited for you!!!
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    nothing big yes it is it should be celebrated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Congratulations. That's worth sharing. :flowerforyou:
  • renae5
    renae5 Posts: 393 Member
    Nothing big, yea right! I shared when the same thing happened to me last week and I was excited as heck!! Keep up the great work!:bigsmile:
  • RNLeslie
    RNLeslie Posts: 150
    Nice work!!! Keep it up. I bet they'll be comfortably wearable in no time!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Wooo! Good job girl!! :flowerforyou:

I bet you look HOOOTT!! :bigsmile:
  • Leigh14
    Leigh14 Posts: 871 Member
    Omigosh, that is so exciting!! Congrats to you!!!! :drinker: Keep up the good work. :smile:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Woohoooooooooooo!!!!!!!! Keep on rockin'!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    That's fantastic! Keep up the great job! :smile:
  • Thanks so much guys! I was dragging a little with starting my workout tonight , but after I saw how close I am to fitting in these jeans I was totally motivated! :happy:

I'm really looking forward to being able to wear them again. They are one of the only pairs of pants I have that I bought full price and brand new. Most of my jeans are second hand or were found on clearence, and while I'm so thankful to have those to wear, they arn't really 'my style' if you know what I mean.
  • Great job. I know what that feels like same thing happened to me this last week. :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!