lifting is the most horrible thing to a woman since Twiggy

1141516171820»

Replies

• iceey
    iceey Posts: 354 Member
    I bow down to the manly woman. Mostly because they make me.
  • AshleyM71
    AshleyM71 Posts: 3,029 Member
    I lift everyday. But I keep the weights to 20-40 pounds max and the reps high. I think I look curvy and womanly. Lol
  • Joanjett88
    Joanjett88 Posts: 87 Member
    Awesome, lol
  • Cc215
    Cc215 Posts: 228 Member
    In to save for later - I'm gonna keep coming back here to remind myself how bulky I want to be :)
  • perseverance14
    perseverance14 Posts: 1,364 Member
    edited October 2014
    aedreana wrote: »
    I swear on my life that I would choose to be sloppy-fat-obese rather than be muscular. (I am neither.) To me, the gnarly muscles are hideous-- I wouldn't want ANY muscle definition whatsoever, for that matter! And too, I would choose to be obese rather than fashionably model-thin (I am neither.) I think it looks o.k. on some women to be model-thin, but I don't want a lean look for myself. I think Marilyn Monroe in her prime, in the 1950s, had the ideal female figure. I choose to look a little fleshy-- and refuse to reduce to a low enough weight where I'd lose my bustline.
    I think you are a little confused dear. I started weight lifting the first week of May, 2014, bra size was 38 B, now here we are in the 6th month of lifting, my bra size is 36 C. Not sure why you think you lose your bra size, but I can guarantee you that if you don't build some muscles, as you age you are going to have to eat less and less not to gain, to the point that I hope you really don't like food.

BTW I am actually 35 with a C cup, hard to find in the store though.
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member
    Kiwi_Made wrote: »
    BOOOOO LIFTING FOR WOMEN

Give me a woman who is 80lb soaking wet, cries whenever she drives past a Wendy's, whips herself with a cat o' nine tails 45 times whenever she dares take a whiff of a box of rice crackers and inhales too much air (added calories you know), and can barely sustain forward momentum without having to lean on things as she walks.

Oh so sexy <3
    :agree: Hot!

• wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    aedreana wrote: »
    I swear on my life that I would choose to be sloppy-fat-obese rather than be muscular. (I am neither.) To me, the gnarly muscles are hideous-- I wouldn't want ANY muscle definition whatsoever, for that matter! And too, I would choose to be obese rather than fashionably model-thin (I am neither.) I think it looks o.k. on some women to be model-thin, but I don't want a lean look for myself. I think Marilyn Monroe in her prime, in the 1950s, had the ideal female figure. I choose to look a little fleshy-- and refuse to reduce to a low enough weight where I'd lose my bustline.

You do you!
  • AglaeaC
    AglaeaC Posts: 1,974 Member
    This is as timely and accurate as it was back in whatsitcalledmonth 2013. Love love love all the godawful-looking women of OP. Isn't it blasphemy to look that healthy and vibrant?
  • WhatMeRunning
    WhatMeRunning Posts: 3,538 Member
    I never realized until today that apparently I find men like those int he OP to be very attractive.

Now I am very confused.

All this time...living a lie.
  • NoelleED
    NoelleED Posts: 148
    I love my natural strength and plan on working hard to increase it.
  • berz82
    berz82 Posts: 100 Member
    why is this thread good again?lol
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    berz82 wrote: »
    why is this thread good again?lol

because its awesome

• taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    It will soon be 2 years since I made this thread. I would like to create a second thread in lieu of this thread and am asking the community if anyone is willing to step forward for second part

If you have been inspired by this thread and/or the ladies of this thread, kindly contact me for showcasing your awesome results!
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,733 Member
    Yuck. Why would I want to hulk out like that? Better to be a pillsbury girl. Boys like that, right?! (Green like hulk with envy).
  • joinn68
    joinn68 Posts: 480 Member
    OP, this is one the best posts I've ever read! lmao. I have been on MFP for 2 months and I somehow missed this until today when @shadow2soul posted the link for a newcomer
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member
    About to go hulk out right now. Best thing ever.
  • annaskiski
    annaskiski Posts: 1,212 Member
    Been here a while. Had never seen this thread 'til it was posted on the newbie board.

Bump for awesomeness!