Addicted to the Community

Replies

• jaymvita
    jaymvita Posts: 5,787 Member
    tumblr_myaoh8cf9b1r7c5qfo2_500.gif
  • palwithme
    palwithme Posts: 860 Member
    edited February 2015
    I gave up my twitter addiction....for my MFP addiction. This is healthier, right?

Posting
  • jaymvita
    palwithme wrote: »
    I gave up my twitter addiction....for my MFP addiction. This is healthier, right?

Posting

It's got Fitness in the title so ... Yes.
  • mamameaof2kiddos
    mamameaof2kiddos Posts: 6,611 Member
    palwithme wrote: »

Posting

Hahaha I can relate on this. its been almost a month now I ignore my facebook and instagram because of my addiction for MFP lol
  • BlueEyedRedhead
    BlueEyedRedhead Posts: 5,169 Member
    My poor neglected Facebook lol
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,733 Member
    My poor neglected Facebook lol

Yeah, FB keeps emailing me, "don't you know your friends are out here waiting"? Or some such nonsense. Those people don't know me....only MFP really understands the problem. Or is it a solution?

• Ria_StayingFit
    Ria_StayingFit Posts: 6,891 Member
    Checking in. Not addicted just here to offer support to those that are. :)
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    still in denial
  • Ria_StayingFit
    wellsjr79 wrote: »
    still in denial

I suggest you admit to your addition. I hear it the first step to conquering it. I don't need to because I don't have a problem. Lmao
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    im just not ready. you cant make me
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    This is indeed an amazing community. Unfortunately the "addiction" part of this community for me ended with the new forums. Its still good though due to my friends.
  • Cindy4FunFit
    taunto wrote: »
    This is indeed an amazing community. Unfortunately the "addiction" part of this community for me ended with the new forums. Its still good though due to my friends.

Please elaborate on "new forums"? Don't understand the change to which you refer? (Probably not alone on that).
  • jaymvita
    New day. Renewed commitment. Quitting after this post. From this device.
  • Cindy4FunFit
    jaymvita wrote: »

Keep lying to yourself if it makes you feel better.

• taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member

Please elaborate on "new forums"? Don't understand the change to which you refer? (Probably not alone on that).

They changed how the forums work and how our posts shows up on our newsfeed. It used to be that when (for example) I replied to this thread, it would show on my newsfeed
    "taunto has replied to addicted to the community"

which basically lets my friends know that this is a thread that I participated in and then they would be inclined to participate in it. Or I would leave a comment to the status that this notification left etc.

Since it doesn't do that anymore, the forums activity has gone wayyyyy down now.
  • IllBeBack1Day
    IllBeBack1Day Posts: 982 Member

They changed how the forums work and how our posts shows up on our newsfeed. It used to be that when (for example) I replied to this thread, it would show on my newsfeed
    "taunto has replied to addicted to the community"

which basically lets my friends know that this is a thread that I participated in and then they would be inclined to participate in it. Or I would leave a comment to the status that this notification left etc.

Since it doesn't do that anymore, the forums activity has gone wayyyyy down now.

Good to know..damn it here i am at it again ...bounced back. I swear i was forced to do it. I was clean for 12 hours but then something happened! I ,i missed this s***
  • IllBeBack1Day
    jaymvita wrote: »

I am here to make sure you do that !!!
  • Ria_StayingFit
    I am here to help all you addicts. I for one have no problem. I can stop anytime I want. :#
  • IllBeBack1Day
    Amanda6313 wrote: »
    armgyo wrote: »
    Amanda6313 wrote: »
    It's the first thing I check when I wake up and the last thing I check before I go to bed, lol..... and about 3 times an hour through out the day!! Hahaha! Damn it! I need rehab too

Lets put our names down ;)

It's always better to go to rehab with a friend.... or two or three!!! Lol

Sorry but i am cured. I am only here make sure no one falls back into temptation !
  • IllBeBack1Day
    wellsjr79 wrote: »
    still in denial

Haha. I mean ya same here