Nothing Big, I Just Feel GREAT!

Good morning everyone! :flowerforyou:

I just had to share this. Its my second week into exercising. I do it every day, alternating strength training with the couch25k, with pilates every day.

I have no idea what the scale says and I don't care! I FEEL better. My 15 month old gets up around 8am, and I was always dragging myself out of bed and laying on the couch while I fed him breakfast. The past few mornings, I've been wide away at 7am, up and cleaning house/making breakfast! :bigsmile:

I'm sure its because of my increased activity and I just LOVE it. Also, I feel lighter after I exercise. Is this all in my head or is there some sort of weird phenomenon that happens? :ohwell:

Just very excited, had to share!

Replies

• Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Good morning everyone! :flowerforyou:

I just had to share this. Its my second week into exercising. I do it every day, alternating strength training with the couch25k, with pilates every day.

I have no idea what the scale says and I don't care! I FEEL better. My 15 month old gets up around 8am, and I was always dragging myself out of bed and laying on the couch while I fed him breakfast. The past few mornings, I've been wide away at 7am, up and cleaning house/making breakfast! :bigsmile:

I'm sure its because of my increased activity and I just LOVE it. Also, I feel lighter after I exercise. Is this all in my head or is there some sort of weird phenomenon that happens? :ohwell:

Just very excited, had to share!
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Anything that you know that you feel....is not in your head.
    Exercise is a tonic for the body, it will provide you with more energy instead of taking it away.
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    YAY! I'm so happy for you! It makes exercising & eating better that much easier once you realize what it does to your body & your mentality. Good for you! Keep it up!
  • Hannah_Banana
    Aww, thank you guys. :flowerforyou:

3BB - That just might be the cutest darn baby picture I have EVER seen. :smooched:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Aww, thanks! That's her "BWAHAHA!" face. LOL I couldn't resist putting it up. I love the blue frosting pic, though! Was that a first birthday?
  • STACYESPARZA
    STACYESPARZA Posts: 308 Member
    I have heard that exersize releases endorphins and gives you more energy and makes you feel good.
    It does for me...and I do have alot more energy if I am consistent on my exersize....
    I just overall feel so much better.
    COngrats to you!:heart:
  • Hannah_Banana
    Yep, first birthday. By the end he had it allll over him. Our bathtub was stained blue for a month. :bigsmile:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Endorphis released during exercise......they are great :drinker: Good job! Keep it up...it's soooo worth it :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!