Have You Ever.....

Options
made a graph of what you wieghed?...........I know people use the reports section on MFP.

I sometime find that graph confusing. I wanted to know how much I lost during the months I've been on here. So I made a graph of what I wieghed at the end of each month.

OH BOY!! was it a confidence booster. In all that data I lost track of what I did.

I just wanna know... has anyone else done the same?

Replies

• DBranchaud
    DBranchaud Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    made a graph of what you wieghed?...........I know people use the reports section on MFP.

I sometime find that graph confusing. I wanted to know how much I lost during the months I've been on here. So I made a graph of what I wieghed at the end of each month.

OH BOY!! was it a confidence booster. In all that data I lost track of what I did.

I just wanna know... has anyone else done the same?
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    I never have. when I first started on here I used the one available on here. But I have never made up my own.
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    I did the last time I was losing weight between pregnancies, but haven't this time. I only lost 7 that time, so this would be much more impressive! LOL You've inspired me to go try it!
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    I did the last time I was losing weight between pregnancies, but haven't this time. I only lost 7 that time, so this would be much more impressive! LOL You've inspired me to go try it!

cute new pic.
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I decided to update it b/c my dd is so much older now, but I had to get rid of all my other pics to do it. I think something's wrong with my profile. :tongue: I call that her "BWAHAHA!" face. She was chasing our cat. LOL